TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I gotta hand it to the spriters. They did great.

Can't wait until the contest begins. I know I don't have a chance, but I'm going to try all the same.

(And here I was thinking I'd have to use the angel as the tree topper. I should have seen those dragon toppers coming. After all, it IS Dragon Cave)

Edited by Data_Girl_3

I'm LOVING the new tree toppers. =3 I'm probably going

to redo my tree 27 times before I'm satisfied with it. xd.png

Edited because I can't type. "/

Edited by omgitskairi

I'm LOVING the new tree toppers. =3 I'm probably going

to redo my tree 27 times before I'm satisfied with it. xd.png

Edited because I can't type. "/

MUST. REDO. TREE.

Holy Christmas O.O I was using the angel ornament to top my tree but it can say goodbye right now.

I'm getting the X boxes too, I find that I get another one every time I go to my tree. For now I'll just set them aside and wait for the images...

These toppers are absolutely gorgeous, I love them all so much I don't know which one to use! I am such a silver person but the gold are just as gorgeous!

*Freaks out* blink.gif

I am a bit conflicted right now. The toppers are beautiful, but during these last several days, I "created" my own little topper. It's nothing special really (kinda silly if anything), but I'm just not sure if I should use it or just use one of the toppers. I don't know... It just seems to fit with my tree better than any of the pretty toppers. Not sure why I am really worried as odds of winning aren't in my favor. But, if I am really going to enter, I'd like to do the best I can.

It's just that my simple tree with my "topper" makes me smile.

Guess I should sleep on it and decide later.

O.O Wow!

Now I will have to redo everything, definitely.

And I reset my ornaments and lost the little white swirly thing! Darn! I knew I should have left them alone!

Well I'm 99.9999% positive I'm not going to win but my tree is complete and I'm happy with it.

Good luck to everyone! I can't wait to see who wins!

So, two of them....geese? or some other dragon???

They look like ravens to me. ???

The dragon tree toppers are gorgeous! And to the person upthread who wished there were real ones like that I'm sure that there are some out there if you look hard enough. Not like the ones here, of course, but I'm sure you could make do with a lesser ornament. wink.gif

It's just a bird. xd.png

And the border snows. tongue.gif Hope you guys all enjoyed the event and the contest to come!

OMG!!! These latest are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

But that poor red X ornamnet looks all alone... dry.gif

My. Lord.

Those are absolutely stunning. It's official, I love my tree. Don't care if I win some silly contest, as appetizing as that my be, my consolation prize, the tree, will just about be enough.

A good place to "store" ornaments your not using is the brown area of the tree page wink.gif

user posted image

Big lights!

Edited by TheDarkLatias

What goregeous toppers! One of the silver ones gave me the inspiration I needed to come up with an awesome theme. Even if I don't make into the top 200 finalists I am completely satisfied with my tree! And with that, I bid you all a good night.

WOW

WOW

WOW

I want to use all of them!!!

Why is my tree so... little??

T-T

AWESOME!!! LOVE THEM

biggrin.gif

Oh, wow! The toppers are sooooooooo amazing!

I feel lucky to be part of DC :)

Holy Hell I have a lot of tree lights now o.o

user posted image

That is soooo gotta be a glitch!

And a cool one at that! laugh.gif