TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I never got my lights or popcorn. It says I have 20 of each but I don't. How can I get these?

Thank you,

De

You also had to have logged on to your tree on day 4 to have the option of getting those.

You can now get 20 of these as well. user posted image

How? I don't see that option.

How? I don't see that option.

Click on the same option for the additional lights and popcorn garland and it now gives more of those as well (as long as you logged on to your tree on day 10).

Edited by rubyshoes

Hrmzzz I've logged in every day... Today reset my ornaments... As usual... And my gold and silver garlands both disappeared... I had them... Now they are gone... What gives? Did anyone else lose their garlands?

You can now get 20 of these as well. user posted image

Oh sweet! This is awesome.

Now if only the Pinecones and the Candycanes got multiples, I might be able to make my perfect tree.

In one hour I will finish my tree. I'm so nervous!!!!

I can't wait for see the last ornaments :3

I THINK I've got a basic idea of what I'm going to do for my tree, but it will depend on the final set of ornaments.

(I just wish I could fit in those cool transparent orbs that I love, but there isn't room with everything else.)

The tree toppers are GORGEOUS! ohmy.gif I've been waiting for this day every since I heard they were coming out on the last day of ornaments.

The new tree toppers are very stunning :3

I agree, I love them so much. Two of them seem broken to me right now though, but it's all good.

Anyone else have a few of the new ornaments (toppers) not show up, just a box with an X on it?

The ones I can see are beyond anything I expected. Thank you spriters!

Edited by Husker

Anyone else have a few of the new ornaments (toppers) not show up, just a box with an X on it?

That's the "Broken JPEG" symbol. I use to have two, now it's like 6. I think TJ's just having a small problem uploading them to the system or whatever. Give it a few min and I'm sure they'll be fixed.

TY TY TY spriters - I got my star !!!!!! Now this is all perfect smile.gif

And I loooooooove the dragons

Wooow, those toppers are amazing! Looks like they saved the best for last. biggrin.gif Now I have to decide whether to rearrange my whole design to feature one of them...

=O

^^ What I did when I saw the tree toppers...

THose are so cool. My favorite yet ^^

Though I have an issue...the silver orb dragon keeps going under stuff...no matter what order I put them in it hides itself under things

Edited by Kari Mustang