TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

@lilysally: I haven't seen the Pacman tree, but Pacman itself looks like this wink.gif

That's all? Not sure if I would give this a very high vote...

But thanks for the info!

just saw a blank tree with one gray bauble on it.

nothing else

and now a 2012 tree blink.gif

Edited by Jimbobman903

There really are some naughty trees out there? ohmy.gif I would have thought that they wouldn't have allowed that, if you can't have anything too naughty for a draggie's name or description... Why do some people have to be so crass dry.gif . Honestly. Though to be fair, I have only heard about this, not seen anything I KNEW to be naughty myself.

Where did all the different ornaments come from? I do not remember having all the options that I am seeing on other tree's?

My favorite are the simple tree's. I did a rainbow theme down the sides of the tree but I was not given as much to toy with as others were. maybe that's a good thing, lol.

I made some badges for your signatures

I hope you like them wink.gif

EDIT: I replaced the "tiny url"-codes with the normal urls from photobucket beacuse tiny-url didn't work.

very nice! thank you!

Just got the "DC 2011" tree. And it's the first time I didn't mind that all the tree toppers were on the tree.

Nothing against the tree toppers but for me they seem a little bit to massive to be regular tree decoration, nontheless those trees with all toppers used don't get a lower rating from me. wink.gif

another sign that you've been voting on trees too long:

you think you see "DC" spelled out in the ornaments on EVERY tree!!!!!

Good luck finding "DC" on MY tree! tongue.gif

But you do get credits if you find the pickle. unsure.gif

Got two DC trees in a row...and now I got a "<3 TJ" tree. *snicker*

EDIT: Yay a naked tree! laugh.gif

Edited by Nyastara

I'm not sure that everyone got the memo about you don't have to use ALL the ornaments O_o Is there even a tree under there? xd.png

Edit: Just saw the heart DC one tongue.gif

Edited by Kesson

I have no idea what Pac Man looks like. It's a comp game, right? (I'm over 40...)

I know what you mean, but Pac-Man came out more than 30 years ago, so if anything, we older players have an advantage over the juniors when it comes to recognizing that one. ;-) Do you remember those big boxy arcade game machines they used to have in pizzerias? Pac-Man was one of those. Like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/16/Pac_flyer.png

And yes, the graphics *were* terrible... like I said, it was 30 years ago. ;-D

I can't wait to see who the winners are. * Wishes that she could see how her tree was doing- pokes it impatiently. "C'mon get votes already!"*

Must have done thousands by now - and I have ONLY seen the bird/dragon mating one or the filthy ones. Maybe those are being reported and deleted ?....

Today I am getting a rogue magi egg on the trees though - makes a change from the female vamp...

I wish the multicoloured tinsel were easier to use with real effect.... sad.gif

Where did all the different ornaments come from? I do not remember having all the options that I am seeing on other tree's?

you had to log in each day to get all ornaments/decorations. If you missed a day, you missed what was released that day.

you had to log in each day to get all ornaments/decorations. If you missed a day, you missed what was released that day.

not just login, you also had to visit your "tree page" to get the new decorations

Argh...it's really frustrating when you can't figure out what some shapes are meant to be.

I don't get frustrated with those, just figure they failed to make it clear so if it's sloppy it gets the low score, but if it still looks good then I rate it accordingly.

Just saw the pac-man tree, almost didn't recognize it at first and was thinking "what is that suppose to be?" - then realized it. Although I probably would not have guess if I had not read some post here first blink.gif

Edited by The Lion