TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Here's what just happened:

*Rates tree and clicks Vote*

Message pops up

Me: Did I win?!?!?! Did I finish all the trees?!?!?!?!?!

Me: Goes back to tree rating page

Haa, I just saw one where the parrot topper was nomming the gingerbread man. :3

I saw another one a few trees ago with a dragon made of ornaments putting lights on the tree. biggrin.gif

LOL!

I just saw one where the nutcracker was sitting in a sleigh, with the birds pulling it. xd.png

Haha just came across a crabby santa tree! It was way cute! smile.gif

I saw the pac-man today, and the shooting star. I've also seen the space-helmet ornaments. I saw a picture of, but haven't seen it to vote on it yet, of a tree made of ornaments. I've seen 1 of the Fish ones, but I couldn't tell what it was for a while. Lots of hearts and stars. So far my favorite picture one is the peacock. I've also seen various different dragon one's...none really amazing though...

Edited by MollyElizbeth

Message pops up

Me: Did I win?!?!?!  Did I finish all the trees?!?!?!?!?!

laugh.gif LMAO!!! that same thing happened to me a couple of hours ago!!! i got SO excited!!! rolleyes.gif

ETA: just sad my first *sad* face tree!!! haha, i liked it! the rest wasn't so good, but i'm just glad it wasn't another happy face!

also, i'm starting to get worried that i haven't seen that many of the "art" trees, or what i call "concept" trees. i'm worried that i just can't make them out, and for those, i usually give a score of 2 or 3 *if i KNOW it's a picture, but i just can't see it* i REALLY hope there's a "voting's over now show us your tree and explain yourself" thread!! xd.png

Edited by misfitknits

Well im heading to bed for the night got 3785 trees voted on! yes im keeping count... smile.gif

I kept waiting for this "vampire" tree everyone was raving about, expecting to be wowed by it. Got to it and . . . huh.gif

I guess I just don't really go for the picture ones as much as the traditional ones. tongue.gif

YES!!!! just saw the shooting star tree!!! i'm so happy! xd.png

on another note: i just saw another TJ tree.... like he's really going to pick a tree that is a shrine of himself?!?! that's pretty disturbing, actually. i mean, think of the posts that would be in this, and other threads! there's no way he'd do it simply because it would be SO controversial!!! not to mention- it's not very creative. smacks of desperation....

ETA: i've seen a few trees with peace signs, which i love!! happy.gif and i didn't even *hear* about the vampire one.... hope i didn't miss it....

Edited by misfitknits

just saw one with the dragons riding the birds....

and i dunno about the vampire one, i haven't seen it yet.... i don't think

Message pops up

Me: Did I win?!?!?! Did I finish all the trees?!?!?!?!?!

I did that a few minutes ago. xDDDDD

Gaaaah. So many trees. *dies*

But I must say: To whoever made the cowboy hat tree: I LOVE IT. xd.png

i was just about to walk away from the computer for the night. i looked back for a moment and saw... dun dun dun!!!! the gay marriage tree! the nutcracker and gingerbread man getting married! it wasn't a 10 for me, but it was a novelty!!

Lucky!!! I'm still looking for that one. laugh.gif

And wait... a cowboy hat tree? blink.gif Seriously? Gotta see that tree too now...

Whooot! I finally finished Rating all the trees!!!!!

OMG my fingers.....

I liked the tree that was traditional with the 100% ornament tree next to it... big as the other one both with toppers I think I gave that one my highest rating overall....

I also liked the sleigh with the birds ... but had to subtract points for the mostly barren tree...

Wish they had put as much into the tree as the sleigh.... would have topped my list.

But oh well Good luck Everyone! Happy voting!

Trying to power through trees >< saw the vampire one, saw another dragon one, but am getting bugged by the garland on top of ornament ones

Just saw a tree that I thought was pretty cluttered...but on the right of the tree, there was a tower of dragons and birds. The gold bird topper was on the top of the stack trying to put the star on top x3

I thought it was pretty cute ^^

I'm not even sure why I'm trying to do all the trees.

Oh wait, yes I am.

It's because I pick really random challenges to commit to.

Plus, a number of people have already so.... I at least know SOMEONE voted for mine. wink.gif

Too bad we don't get a 'Get A Life!' Badge or something. xd.png

Edited by Queen_of_Daemons

i wish i knew what people voted mine to be >_< i tried

No way to know, but you have just as good a chance as anyone else here (and a better one than me, since I didn't try, heh), so keep hoping. And keep voting! biggrin.gif

.....Too bad we don't get a 'Get A Life!' Badge or something. xd.png

*cackling over here!!!* MAN, i wish we could receive the "get a life" badge!!!! i would wear that one with pride!!!! *well, i guess you could call the magikarp badge a "get a life" badge. or "don't you have anything better to do with your time badge"!!!! and i have that one, so.....

AND, evilminion, i see we're both still at it!!! i think we need to start a "tree voters anonymous" thread!!!! xd.png