TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Well, the original ones... I don't really know.

But, the bred one isn't a bad thing either. If I could have it anyhow, I'd be happy.

But, I'd rather take a frill, to complete my frills, I'm missing a hatchling.

I made some badges for your signatures

I hope you like them wink.gif

These are gorgeous.

Thank you so very much.

LOVE the badge, Nyastara! Thank you! biggrin.gif

Edited to add:

Can't use them, they need to have a .gif or .jpg extension!

Edited again:

I'm using my own PB, don't know how the tinyurl works, haven't checked that out. I really should do that since I do graphics.

Edited by simkim

Anyone has seen a tree with numbers on it, yet? I think I just saw something like 212 or 242 written.

hm ... haven't seen any naughty tree so far but i feel so sorry for all those "strangled" dragons, wrapped in ornaments and lights and everything else ... screaming for help :(

Same. Strangled dragon trees never get good votes from me.

Don't know about 212 or 242, but I've just seen one with a bunny rabbit face! laugh.gif So cute!

Anyone has seen a tree with numbers on it, yet? I think I just saw something like 212 or 242 written.

Yes, I have. I guess they're personal and will be explained after the event.

Nyastara - brilliant badge - thank you! smile.gif

I haven't seen any of the 'naughty' trees, either...I'm really curious now! xd.png

I did see the vampire tree...very unimpressed by it. So far the only one I've given a 10 to was a dragon tree where the dragon was breathing fire. It was creative and the picture was well-made! I've handed out some 9s to several though. I hope I run across the gay marriage tree. If it's as cool looking as it sounds, it'll probably get a 10 from me. x3

I've seen a vampire yesterday, too, I believe.

Just gave the Pac-Man tree a 6, before even seeing what it was! O.O I'm such an idiot, it was so awesome! D:

And I saw a beautiful tree with a dragon on it, made out of ornaments - beautiful. O.O

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Don't know about 212 or 242, but I've just seen one with a bunny rabbit face!  laugh.gif So cute!

I've seen a lot of 2010, 2011 and even a 2012.... Not counting 1337.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Me too, when it comes to 1337, 2010, 2011 and stuff.

Just saw a tree with a portrait of a bird! So sweet. happy.gif

I keep seeing trees where people like, cram all of those big gold and silver dragons where ever they can. -__- To be honest, I don't think they look good at all and have been giving them low ratings.

Wait. Vampire trees? Pac-man? Gay Marriage? ohmy.gif

Will I know these trees when I see them? Because I really gotta see these trees for myself.

I keep seeing trees where people like, cram all of those big gold and silver dragons where ever they can. -__- To be honest, I don't think they look good at all and have been giving them low ratings.

So have I. I did think in the beginning that they were out of proportion for the trees, and too big for toppers as well.

Mind you, I did something a lot don't like, by placing them either side of the tree. Would have worked if the glitch hadn't obliterated two of them, making it uneven. mad.gif

Your vote has been successfully recorded. Now displaying another tree...

You have voted on all tree submissions. Thank you for your votes.

YAY!!!! biggrin.gif This has been very fun, though there was a lot of blank/messed trees! Now, to wait for the 20th wont be easy!! dry.gif

I have been voting whenever I have time, and usually try to do so for at least an hour a day. That's only if I'm busy. So far I haven't really seen any trees that I rated ten, but there was a nine that passed me by.

I don't really like the trees that have the dragons placed in random areas around the tree, and so I tend to knock a few points off when I see them being used in such a way. Plain looking trees get low scores, and trees that are a little too cluttered also lose points. For the most part though I'm being pretty nice with my ratings. If I can't find anything that bugs me, then I always rate the tree at least a five.

Wait. Vampire trees? Pac-man? Gay Marriage? ohmy.gif

Will I know these trees when I see them? Because I really gotta see these trees for myself.

Some of them. It's hard to miss the Pac-Man or gay wedding ones. But some of the picture trees are so subtle that I can't really tell what they're supposed to be even after staring at them for a while. So don't feel bad if you can't figure one out or you just think it's a blob until someone points it out to you later. You're not the only one. :-)

Speaking of the gay marriage tree, I just saw it a few minutes ago. xd.png

Man, the concepts some people came up with just make one burst into laughter.

Like the blank trees. They make me laugh due to the effort the people put into them to make tem blank.

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

why doesnt anybody tell me these things...grr, maybe i should come back to dc chat

as you can tell im still irritated how they dropped last time

I have no idea what Pac Man looks like. It's a comp game, right? (I'm over 40...)

I just saw one where the gingerbread man and the nutcracker were under a rainbow or gazebo. I think they were getting married or something. O.o

YAY!!!! biggrin.gif  This has been very fun, though there was a lot of blank/messed trees! Now, to wait for the 20th wont be easy!! dry.gif

*jaw drops*

For what it's worth, you have my respect o.o

@lilysally: I haven't seen the Pacman tree, but Pacman itself looks like this wink.gif