TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

*sigh*

Well, I'm not entirely satisfied with my tree...it's kinda...not original. ._.

But, I guess it's better than nothing... *submits*

I can't wait to see everyone's trees! ^^

I submitted mine the first day the option was available but things kept on moving around and over it sad.gif I'm not happy with what I did but it's done (never thought I had chance to win). Good luck everyone wink.gif

*sigh*

Well, I'm not entirely satisfied with my tree...it's kinda...not original. ._.

mine isn't very original either... but it's at least festive.

I wish I were more creative and artistic, but I tried my best with this tree and I'll be awfully glad if at least one person gives me 10/10 smile.gif

good luck everyone! can't wait to see your trees xd.png

My tree is, well... probably not very original, but it was the best I could come up last night while being very sleepy.

I understood correctly that we still get an extra day to fidget around with our trees today? Maybe I'll touch up mine a bit later.

how can I participate??

Click on the tree badge on your profile. decorate the tree then click submit when your happy with it. simple as that then tomorrow there should be a link near your settings to vote for other peoples

Edited by whitedragon313711

I submitted mine the first day the option was available but things kept on moving around and over it sad.gif I'm not happy with what I did but it's done (never thought I had chance to win). Good luck everyone wink.gif

You can still edit it! What you get voted on is what you have after editing closes.

@Devil, you can go to your tree and put ornaments on your tree (assuming you have any) and press submit and keep tweaking till editing closes. Have fun!

perhaps I've just spoiled my tree, but I added two more ornaments to it unsure.gif just couldn't look at two empty spots...

the closer we get to the voting - the more nervous I get!

http://dragcave.net/treepreview << here your tree preview how your tree will look to the others. smile.gif

thanx for the link!!

I wasn't very happy with my tree but seeing it without all the thingies around it really made a difference!! I love it ^^

I love my tree!

It's a typical, colorful Christmas tree.

I doubt I'll win, through.

thanx for the link!!

I wasn't very happy with my tree but seeing it without all the thingies around it really made a difference!! I love it ^^

You are welcome.

TJ posted it in the IRC so I just share it. It helped me too. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/treepreview << here your tree preview how your tree will look to the others. smile.gif

WOW ! That IS interesting - thanks !

TJ said there will be a link like the one for reviewing user descriptions - not sure if it will be on the tree page, but I assume so. Then we just do like we do fro that and keep voting till we get cross eyed.

Thank you for the link. I've taken screen shots, but this is much better.

I've totally redone my tree. I wasn't very happy with it yesterday, but I couldn't tweak it any more. However, today I've gone back to my first plans and I'm a lot happier.

Thank you, TJ, for the extra day.

Well, this sucks. My tree is blank! And I have alreadye submited it, because it had things on when I dry.gif clicked the submit button. Oh well, theres nothing to do about that I guess.... dry.gif

Thanks for the link!

I really hope that there won't be a function where other people can leave comments about your tree....I mean, I like my tree, but I'm kinda scared that it gets shot down by people who only like superoriginal, 'cleverly' decorated trees sad.gif

Well, this sucks. My tree is blank! And I have alreadye submited it, because it had things on when I dry.gif  clicked the submit button. Oh well, theres nothing to do about that I guess.... dry.gif

You still have about 12 hours to redecorate it. The deadline was extended.

ETA ninja.gif 'd by play ! GREAT ! Good luck - but I am going to win biggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Good luck! : D

I sure win. *repeats itself* xd.png

Edited by Toksiq

So tonight is the night! I can't wait to see what people have come up with, and the designs they've created! smile.gif This has been so much fun! But now I'm glad that the time is almost up, and we'll actually be able to view all of these awesome creations! biggrin.gif It's going to feel like forever until midnight! lol

When looking at this Preview, I realize that my tree totally satisfies me. And I wasn't so sure about decorating at the beginning.