TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

CB Geode, CB Goldfish, CB Bluna are all possible choices.

A CB hybrid? Where it comes from? It's quite creepy...

Heh, my plan to start with was for a CB bluna, since I haven't been able to breed one and I have the other two. I don't really want a holly/can get one off the AP next year.

I bet any prize dragons this year become a really coveted lineage to have, especially 'impossible' CB goldfish, geode and blunas.

A CB hybrid? Where it comes from? It's quite creepy...

TJ is the only one who has CB hybrids. It's good to be the king!

I have a problem!!

When I submitted my tree, everything looked perfect... the stuff I wasn't using was all faded out, and everything on and around my tree was crisp and clear.

Now, when I go back to the tree page, some of the stuff at the bottom is faded out! These are things I most definitely want included, and I want them at the bottom.

I moved them up a smidge and they all came back into focus. Then I clicked off and back onto the preview page, and they're faded AGAIN!

Help?

Edited to add: I finally found a spot where they show up, but the ornaments I have stacked on them are not there. It took me a while to pick out these ornaments, as many of them were forced underneath thanks to the layering issue... but now the layering is different between edit page and preview page? Just about to give up on these... sad.gif

Edited by Fyrebird

Heh, my plan to start with was for a CB bluna, since I haven't been able to breed one and I have the other two. I don't really want a holly/can get one off the AP next year.

I bet any prize dragons this year become a really coveted lineage to have, especially 'impossible' CB goldfish, geode and blunas.

1) You are very optimistic with the holly, I have been trying for 2!! years now to get one.

I would go for a CB Holly!!

2) Therefore people are hunting Thuwed eggs/hatchies. They have CB hybrids. biggrin.gif

First of all, I am SO upset that I missed the Potato ornament! I suppose I'll have to console myself with the raptor. *sigh* I like my tree anyway, but a potato would have made it perfect.

Second... I just caught a LEETLE TREE! o__O TJ's a sly fox, throwing them back into the mix! I thought I'd never have one but I do! Permission to SQUEE?! My question is, the leetle tree already appears as frozen. I don't need to get it clicks or anything, right?

My question is, the leetle tree already appears as frozen. I don't need to get it clicks or anything, right?

Correct. Even if you do put it on a fansite, as some have done, it will not accumulate clicks or views.

Correct. Even if you do put it on a fansite, as some have done, it will not accumulate clicks or views.

Thank you, Fyrebird!

Also, good luck to everyone on the decorating contest!

*grr* My tree is not saving my ornaments in the proper space, it keeps moving them around - not even to the last saved spot, it's just randomly pushing the ornaments more toward the center of the tree so that the ornaments I've got on the outer most edges are squashed on top of or behind the ones I have in the middle! >.< What is going on?!

1) You are very optimistic with the holly, I have been trying for 2!! years now to get one.

I would go for a CB Holly!!

2) Therefore people are hunting Thuwed eggs/hatchies. They have CB hybrids. biggrin.gif

I don't expect to ever get one. I'm not bothered about them. If you find their sprite pretty good for you but I'm more of a metallic fan.

I have a problem!!

When I submitted my tree, everything looked perfect... the stuff I wasn't using was all faded out, and everything on and around my tree was crisp and clear.

Now, when I go back to the tree page, some of the stuff at the bottom is faded out! These are things I most definitely want included, and I want them at the bottom.

I moved them up a smidge and they all came back into focus. Then I clicked off and back onto the preview page, and they're faded AGAIN!

Help?

I had that problem too with a couple of things. I just had to keep on moving them a teeny bit and checking the preview page until all was well. It took me a while, but I finally managed it.

So that's all I can suggest you do, just keep on tweaking and moving a tad until it shows okay on the preview page.

I was so glad the link was posted because like you I'd have ended up with a couple of things not showing.

Good luck with the tweaking.

I haven't an Holly or metallics (only an inbred gold) but if I win (wild dream) I'm really tempted to ask for a Frill, as it's the only dragon that I'll never have a chance to get.

*grr* My tree is not saving my ornaments in the proper space, it keeps moving them around - not even to the last saved spot, it's just randomly pushing the ornaments more toward the center of the tree so that the ornaments I've got on the outer most edges are squashed on top of or behind the ones I have in the middle! >.< What is going on?!

I had the same problem huh.gif but now everything is fine and I submitted my tree.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results biggrin.gif

I ended up hidding my potato among all the presents under the tree. You have to realy look to find it. Wanted it to mirror how hard it is to get a real "potato"

Ok im prolly really dumb but everyone is talking about a Preview page where is that?

I had that problem too with a couple of things. I just had to keep on moving them a teeny bit and checking the preview page until all was well. It took me a while, but I finally managed it.

So that's all I can suggest you do, just keep on tweaking and moving a tad until it shows okay on the preview page.

I was so glad the link was posted because like you I'd have ended up with a couple of things not showing.

Well, it's as good as it's gonna get, I guess. I moved the "top" things until they actually showed up, then moved the bottom things under them. I ended up removing one top layer entirely, as I didn't like the placement required for it to show up.

I'm going to stop now before I drive myself crazy trying to make the layers do what they just refuse to.

And I hope people understand what I'm trying to do with one set of off-tree things, rather than thinking that I didn't move them far enough away to disappear.

Thanks for the commiseration and encouragement. biggrin.gif

wow...

that brings you to your own tree I hope xd.png

Yes, it does. No problem with that, I just thought we could see something different.

Actually, I have seen something different. I have a biggish gap at the front of my tree, where ornaments were when I submitted. mad.gif

Oh well - at least the judges will have a good laugh when they see it, while saying "How then hell does she expect to win anything with this excuse for a..."

Thanks for the tips.

Yes, it does. No problem with that, I just thought we could see something different.

Actually, I have seen something different. I have a biggish gap at the front of my tree, where ornaments were when I submitted. mad.gif

Oh well - at least the judges will have a good laugh when they see it, while saying "How then hell does she expect to win anything with this excuse for a..."

you can still change it before midnight tonight