TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I quoted because I didnt see anyone who responded... I dont know what Im doing wrong... Its driving me insaine

I know that when I left that tab up then closed my browser (Firefox) I came back to a bare tree. Maybe after you decorate just go back to your scroll page? (I'd peek in and check on the tree once more just to make sure it sticks.)

I don't know if that helps, but it's all I have. wink.gif

I quoted because I didnt see anyone who responded... I dont know what Im doing wrong... Its driving me insaine

You don't need to keep re-submiting. You only need to hit the submit button once and then you are on the list as a participator. The tree that will be entered is however your tree looks when the editing period ends (about 23 hours 15 minutes from right now). If your tree is re-setting once you navigate away from the page, then I'm not sure what that is. Try a hard refresh (ctrl + f5), try a different browser (I heard IE is having trouble), or try to logout and back in.

the only ornament i can't find is the pickle...oh well, i think i am finished now

I found the pickle by resetting all my ornaments.

I lost my green candle. I wasn't using it anyway, but I distinctly remember setting it over on the sidelines beside the blue one and now it is nowhere to be found. O.o

I have a question... I noticed that each day, the borders around the picture grew and bloomed a bit, and the presents began to appear under the tree.

Did that happen the same for everyone who took part, regardless of whether they missed some days? Or was it like the ornaments, where we had to actually visit the tree page to advance the blooming of the border and the arrival of the presents?

Just curious. cool.gif

I have a quick and important question.

I submitted my tree a couple days ago when it was the way I wanted it. I go back to the tree everyday to look at it and some ortaments keep moving.

will the tree that shows what it currently is like or what it looked like when it was submitted?

Edit: Those Typoes ninja.gif

Edited by Qualeo

I believe the submit only submits your scroll so what it looks like when it is locked in is what will be seen. So tweak it back the way it was when you hit submit that way it stays current and ready for tomorrow. smile.gif Hope that helps!

Eh? I thought it is locked now. January 9? Another day to decorate? o_O What? Surprising...

Wow, I visited my tree today and didn't find any thing I would like to change or tweak LOL I guess I'm ready biggrin.gif

I found the pickle by resetting all my ornaments.

I never thought of that. xd.png I just tried it, but the things I'm missing didn't pop up.

Oh well. It's not like I was using them, I just wanted all the ornaments.

I hate google translate.

I read here that some users will hide their pickles

I didn't know that word, so I put it on Google translate

"diablillo" it said. Ok... diablillo in english is "little evil". I saw the blue little evil ornament, and I said "ooh, this is the pickle!" and I hide it. But now I know that it's the green thing

¬¬ AAAA >.<

ok, I figured out the tree, and ornaments re-arranging thing. I had to arrange my tree the way I wanted...again... but I saved it(visit scroll) BEFORE I submitted the tree... It worked, no re-arranging no lost ornaments, so, thanks everyone.

Can someone please explain the voting/rating to me please? I've been going back page after page, and I can't find the info on it. Please and thank you!

Can someone please explain the voting/rating to me please? I've been going back page after page, and I can't find the info on it. Please and thank you!

There isn't any news yet :/

When TJ said he would give an extra day, I pretty much said 'darn it, I want to vote NOW!'. But I read peoples posts and many people need that extra weekend day, so I will wait patiently to see other peoples trees. At first I really got upset. Now all I can do is wait, and let other people finnish so I can see more trees.

I am expecting this contest to be like wii contests where you submit a character from a prompt. A ton of people will do normal, mediocre ones, and some will be super creative awesome ones! (btw these people win). I think I fall into normal, but I have a twist.