TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

Redecorated for the third time today. dry.gif

I so want to win. sad.gif

Though if my tree was real, it would fall over from the weight. laugh.gif

I think if everyone's tree were real, it'd all break from all the ornaments, especially the gold + silver dragon ornaments xd.png 24K ftw

Wow, I just noticed the boxes that now appear around the ornaments so you can see what you are moving. Very helpful in making those last minute changes.

Obviously I'd like to win, but I had lots of fun with this, so I don't care much. I'm really excited to see what everyone else did, and how many trees are similar to mine. I sort of wish that the editing period hadn't been made longer...I can't wait to see all the tree!

Also, when I do rate the trees, I'm going to have trouble rating my sister's if it comes up. I helped her design it because she has decision-making problems, so I think it looks okay, but giving it a 10 may not be fair...

I'm super excited to see all these trees people are talking about and the jokes and silly pictures. I can't wait for next week.

I keep hearing (reading) talk of a pickle... must be one of the ornaments I missed, unless people are crazy. wink.gif

Twice now it seems there's an ornament I never put on my tree in the group of ornaments that I didn't use that isn't dimmed. Anyone else getting that?

Edited by Khymarea

I had a thought that will likely be completely irrelevant to me personally, but I had a sudden thought. If you win first place, and for some reason so choose, could you choose a different version of the special release dragon? Like you instead choose bronze or silver and someone else gets bumped up to gold version in your stead? Same would go for silver with bronze, but obviously not bronze being able to upgrade to gold or silver.....

Once you submit the tree, and then you change it, does the new version get updated?

When you submit it's basically like writing your name on a sign-up form. Your tree won't be judged until editing is locked so whatever you have then is what will be rated.

Also, when I do rate the trees, I'm going to have trouble rating my sister's if it comes up. I helped her design it because she has decision-making problems, so I think it looks okay, but giving it a 10 may not be fair...

It's been estimated there will be more than 10,000 entries, so the odds of you rating your sister's tree are pretty low. But even if it happened, with so many people judging trees, I think it would pretty much get lost in the noise if some people give their relative's tree a 10. :-) If by some strange coincidence I see one of my children's trees, I won't lose sleep over giving it a nice score. It won't change the outcome of the contest, and besides, I *do* like their trees. :-)

I'm getting more nervous as the days go on, I arranged mine in a very specific pattern, I just hope people can recognize it ><

Meh, it will be the 8th in 15 minutes, we can't judge till the 9th.

Edited by GoldenPhoenix

Well, I think I'm done. Now to stare at it to see if I think of anything.

I used an old email signing up, with my luck, if I win, I wont be able to find the password.

15 minutes till judging may begin, I'll be doing that all night, I'm glad its the weekend. lol

I'm excited. I hope you all like my tree.

The deadline was extended

OMG, I'm really nervous!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!

And I'm thinking "what about if I change this, or this, or that, what about if I reset EVERYTHING and do it again, quickly and better!?!"

:S

>.< only 10 minutes, only ten minutes, only ten minutes!!! O.o

nooo why extended...

I woke up for this xd.png

*goes back to sleep since there are 24 hours left till it starts* T_T

I used an old email signing up, with my luck, if I win, I wont be able to find the password.

You can go into your account settings and change your email.

I can't wait!!!!!

And I'm thinking "what about if I change this, or this, or that, what about if I reset EVERYTHING and do it again, quickly and better!?!"

Ditto!

You can go into your account settings and change your email.

Don't you need to access the other one though?

Don't you need to access the other one though?

nope i changed mine without having to go to my old account

I see the second post, and find out its true about the red raptor ornament. Now where could it be hiding? I very recently took all the ornaments off in order to re-organize them.

I can't wait!!!!!

Now it's the same but with 5 minutes.

And NOW I'm looking at the button "reset ornaments" and I want to click it!! >.<

It's like a red button... that says "don't click me...!"

Only 3 minutes more... :S

AAA!!

I hope you will love or like my tree... smile.gif

*quotes a piece of TJ's post*

Midnight January 9, editing will be locked.

guess again... you got 24 hours to restrain yourself from hitting the reset button