TJ09

2010-12-27 -Tree Decorating Event

I don't think we'll be able to view the tree's until after midnight tonight...

I believe rating is quite enough, but if TJ thinks that comments would be OK to give, then fine. smile.gif

When looking at this Preview, I realize that my tree totally satisfies me. And I wasn't so sure about decorating at the beginning.

And I realize that I need to tweak mine. xd.png I was actually hoping for a preview like this!

Anyone else actually hoping to get an honorable mention, and not placed? Man, if I win, it will be hard to decide to accept my rare exclusive or to choose a Frill instead. I'd rather not have that painful choice, but I submitted anyway.

If the universe broke and let me get an honourable mention I'd be one of the few not to choose a Holly. CB Silver. <3 Bit more common than CB Hollies I know but I love the sprite.

I'm still thinking. I WAS thinking Holly, but then again maybe if it were POSSIBLE to get a sitting alt black....

Nah - Holly !

Though I did want a Bright Pink REALLY biggrin.gif Then I re-read the post and... sad.gif

Link is really helpful! Now I can see if the things around the tree actually show up (bwahaha, awesome thing shows up just on the edge of the tree like I hoped it would)

I don't think I'd go for a holly either - I'd go for something that is really interesting, then probably start a lineage from it.

If you win you can ask for two eggs, or only one?

Oh my I'm so nervous. I hope I do well..... but I'm trying not to get my hopes up for anything... I think my tree looks AWESOME! Thanks to the spriters and all... What a fun Holiday event! I'm sad I missed one day of ornaments but oh well.

I can't wait for the voting to see what designs others came up with and start voting.

I think I'm finally done fiddling with my tree though.

Good luck everyone!

Would it be possible to ask for a CB breed only species? Like a CB Geode or Bluna? huh.gif

Now THERE's a REALLY interesting question.... CAN they exist, even via TJ....

Now THERE's a REALLY interesting question.... CAN they exist, even via TJ....

Well TJ has them, so obviously they can exist.

The preview link doesn't work for me - can't we look now?

To which link are you referring?

Eh? I thought it is locked now. January 9? Another day to decorate? o_O What? Surprising...

Yes, because some people complained they were busy during the week, so he gave one day of the weekend.

To which link are you referring?

I saw a link in someone's post to preview our trees as others will see them. I just got 'page not found'.

Sorry, I should have been more specific.

Edited by quinney

Works fine for me, maybe your browser had difficulty loading. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

This year I wasn't able to do my RL tree for space problems, but at least I had my DC tree biggrin.gif. It's very similar to my RL one, as I love how I usually decorate it: colorful (I don't like single color trees) and not really overburden, but equilibrate. I hope users will enjoy it as I do smile.gif.