TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

I know I'm about to get flamed, and I'm fine with that.

As someone who sat up late into the night two years ago, battling lag and sparse drops to catch my very own leetle tree, I'm beyond disappointed to see them dropping in the cave again. That leetle tree was the most special thing on my scroll, because it was something that could only have been caught at one particular time, and couldn't be gifted, and couldn't be bred. Just having one said, "I was here when..."

I understand that new players want a chance to collect every single sprite. But veterans have feelings too, and right now this veteran is feeling mighty sad.

I'm a veteran, been here since 2008 I tried to stay up late to grab a leetle but my mother forced me to bed. And I lost out on one. I AM SO HAPPY, that I can get a second chance. It means the world to me. Yours will always be special <3

I got a Leetle Tree right after midnight, wasn't expecting it. So that was cool.

The adult is amazing. Easily my favourite out of all of the Christmas dragons so far (green's my favourite colour). Better yet, its design has allowed me to keep up my tradition. I will call them Buttribbons. And along side Yulebutts and Buttwings, they will complete the mighty Butt Trio. And it is glorious.

Wow, the adult looks absolutely stunning! Soooo much in love with it!!! *.*

I will call them Buttribbons. And along side Yulebutts and Buttwings, they will complete the mighty Butt Trio. And it is glorious.

xd.png

That is all.

Oh wow! The adult dragon is quite interesting. Both of mine finally hatched and can't wait to have them both matured on my scroll. laugh.gif Still waiting for my holly to hatch. dry.gif

*pokes holly egg*

Just checked LadyLyzar's scroll. Her silver Ribbon dancers are gorgeous! biggrin.gif

Of course, HAIL THE BUTT TRIO! Love it.

Saw/missed one leetle tree. Nice to see that they are dropping again but I probably won't spend hours stalking for one, unless there are some consistent drops coming up.

Edited by lightbird

I don't think consistent drop would happen again since it's over 28 midnight already, everything goes back to normal sad.gif

A question: was there a limit on leetle trees? I seem to remember something like this but I am not certain.

I tried to grab one but it told me I was at the limit (1).

A question: was there a limit on leetle trees? I seem to remember something like this but I am not certain.

You can only have one leetle tree.

Also, wow, the adult Christmas dragon for this year is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait for mine to grow up.

You can only get one leetle tree.

Ohhh!!! The christmas dragons of this year are amazing! Whom do we have to thank for creating them? Does anyone know?

Loooove the adults! I am a bit surprised they're female-only, though. Personally I think they look more male o.o

Nevertheless a gorgeous dragon <3 Can't wait till my baby grows up smile.gif But the question is.. do I keep one or two adults....

Ohhh!!! The christmas dragons of this year are amazing! Whom do we have to thank for creating them? Does anyone know?

LadyLyzar is their creator.

Thank you for answering! I am asking because I seem to remember seeing auto-abandoned trees on AP 2 years ago but all of a sudden I am not too convinced.

Also, I love the new dragon, especially the silver version - can not wait to see LadyLyzar's grown-up version, it must be stunning!

oh noos, did i mis the leetle tree drop?? Are they only dropping for a short period?? Are they still dropping today?

I think we missed it... >.< It's 9:42 here now, 6 hours from cave time.

oh noos, did i mis the leetle tree drop?? Are they only dropping for a short period?? Are they still dropping today?

As far as I know, you missed the continuous drop, but they're still interspersed amongst the normal cave drop eggs.

I think we missed it... >.< It's 9:42 here now, 6 hours from cave time.

Your local time zone has no bearing on what you see in the cave.

I believe Leetle Trees are still mixed in with the normal drop.

wow i can't even SEE the trees, been trying to catch one for half an hour now

but all i see are eggs eggs eggs,ppl just grab them too fast, no wonder i didn't see any trees, in fact if i didn't read the forums i wouldn't even notice.

i didn't catch one 2 years ago and i dont think i'll catch one this year too =(

feels like i'm wasting time trying... dry.gif