TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Well, whatever the reason I'm happy the Trees are back *gg* I got one just now, hurra - and they seem to drop quite often just now, saw 4-5 in the last 30 min. So it's not so hard right now - can't be as I was able to get one with slow connections and all^^

So, thank you TJ for the Little trees - and thank you to the spriters for the seasonal changing sprites, it's adorable!

The new Christmas dragon is absolutely beautiful - "the Spirit of Christmas" now to come up with some good names.

Also I am thrilled that the "leetle trees" dropped - it was a complete and wonderful surprise, just as I was getting ready for DC to return to normal.

TY TJ and Spriters - Merry Christmas all and all the best for the New Year

It's interesting that after 2 years TJ finally decides to not make them super rare.

Wonder what changed his mind.

Well, kila made those lovely sprites for all the different seasons some time ago, it would have been a terrible shame if most people were unable to get them.

How DO you get a Leetle Tree? Are they in an egg? I've yet to get one, let alone SEE one on the Cave page.

I'd think seeing one on the cave would be less of a challenge than actually getting one.

You catch them from the cave as you would any other egg.

The Ribbon now reminds me a little of those Chinese dragons. *^-^* Veeery nice. Can't wait for mine to grow up.

Now for those trees..... why do you have to be so quick... >.<

Oh I love the adults, they are gorgeous! Woke up to my first Christmas hatchie of the year this morning, and my other egg should hatch soon.

Off to look for a leetle tree!

The Ribbon now reminds me a little of those Chinese dragons. *^-^* Veeery nice. Can't wait for mine to grow up.

It's because of the long manes/back/tail hairs and elongated bodies.

When I first saw the adults, I also thought that these look Oriental.

i think i missed my chances for a leetle tree. sad.gif

No, they're still dropping, just inbetween the normal drops.

i think i missed my chances for a leetle tree. sad.gif

They are still dropping so it's just a bit more difficult now...

Are they still dropping? I was there when they dropped two years ago, but my computer was so slow that I didn't manage to get one... And I would feel horrible if I don't get one now if they're still dropping...

fantastic! now i hope to catch a leetle tree! biggrin.gif

aswell fantastic adults^^

they look very eastern-ish! and very festive!

I just saw TJ's adult Christmas dragon...so shiny and beautiful! smile.gif I love them!

Edit: I just woke up...what's this about leetle trees????

Edited by MedievalMystic

Oooh. Purdeh adult! ^^

...and is the cave down for everyone else?

... and for how long will the leetle trees drop? I'll unlock in 8 hours. >.>

It's down for me too, I thought it was my connection to internet that was down as always... But since everything else works I began to wonder if it was the cave that's down...