TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Thanks for this year's lovely eggs. I'll be looking forward to getting my new ornaments every day and decorating my tree. biggrin.gif

I can catch for others for a couple hours if needed, my scroll is being wonky. PM me with your scroll name and a temporary password. biggrin.gif

or, of course, if you have AIM and would rather use that, my AIM is in my profile.

I can't view my tree. It keeps giving me a database error ACK.!! The new eggs are awesomesauce though smile.gif YAY Thanks TJ!

Finally, got my two eggs! They are beautiful!

Dealing with some RL awfulness so catching eggs gave me a bit of a break. Gotta love DragCave!

Thanks TJ and spriters for new Christmas eggs ....

Was able to catch 2 for friend and 2 for me early ....

Question about the tree .... if you go on other peeps scrolls can you view their tree? Just wondering ????

Merry Christmas everyone

I can't view my tree. It keeps giving me a database error ACK.!!

Same here. Database Error when I try to see my tree. Haven't gotten any of the new eggs yet, but I'm determined to get them. ^^

Just caught my two. Now I'll uh... try to do something else with my time. Hrm.

Now's the time to stalk the AP for previous years' holiday eggs!

I've seen several Yulebuck and Snow Angel eggs fly past, but I've already got two each of those. I'm in search of the elusive Holly, along with everyone else.

I got two of my eggs early this morning. I must say these eggs are very beautiful. I can't wait to see there adult form. ♥

Can someone clarify something for me: When TJ says the cave will be flooded with the new dragons... does he mean they'll be the only eggs to be available for 3 days? Because if that's what he means, then I haven't seen a peep of eggs since I got on this morning.

If not... well that's unfair, that's what it should mean. Enough eggs for everyone. This is the 3rd year I've been unable to so much as SEE a holiday egg on the Cave page...

Wow unbelievable, I've already got my two!! Normally it takes days till I caught them

Merry Christmas to all of you

Can someone clarify something for me: When TJ says the cave will be flooded with the new dragons... does he mean they'll be the only eggs to be available for 3 days? Because if that's what he means, then I haven't seen a peep of eggs since I got on this morning.

If not... well that's unfair, that's what it should mean. Enough eggs for everyone. This is the 3rd year I've been unable to so much as SEE a holiday egg on the Cave page...

The 5 minute drops go really really fast, but the hourly drop (top of the hour) you should be able to see the eggs then.

The 5 minute drops go really really fast, but the hourly drop (top of the hour) you should be able to see the eggs then.

You were right. Thank you. I guess my timing was really off. I managed to get two at the top of the hour.

Mrry Christmas everyone and happy holidays.

No luck so far, but I'm stuck in hospital without a LAN connection for my laptop and using a public PC that only has IE and isn't exactly quick... T_T

I guess I can hope...

At least I got two Snow Angels and a Yulebuck - and maybe in the end we'll get 6 eggs all the time again.

Aside from that, Merry Christmas, everybody. smile.gif

Oh, one more thing: only THIRTY exclusive dragons, when dragcave has thousands and thousands of members??? Awww...

Easiest holiday for me in a whole year... ('cept vals, lol, got four (two for me and my brother) in about five minutes!) I got my two in the first five minutes of the drop. Easy.

Merry Christmas!~