sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Nor do I...... needs postees people.

Edit: Lol the timing of when I said this vs when the next post came in was perfect timing penguin_adu6oo.

Edited by little lost dragon

Busy this year dry.gif I need to get into a good JC..

Ok so I think this is where I put my character form but if not please tell me where so I can play. I tried to message the GM but I havent gotten a response. Thanks for the help...

Name: Balthan

Species: Guardian Dragon

Power: None that have shown themselves yet but rocks have a tendancy to shift around him when no one is looking

Job: (Too be decided by leader)

Personality: Easily befriended and difficult to anger balthan is a true friend and loyal friend to anyone lucky enough to know him. He despises those that would take advantage of those who cant or wont defend themselves and will go to their defense even if the odds are against hime. Though he hasnt faced down anything bigger or stronger then himself yet it is only a matter of time until something goes wrong.

Appearance: Deep blue eyes, a larger then average shield on his tail and a bigger muscle structure to match.

Edited by Ryujin13

Looks good to me though his power does confuse me a little. But other then that you picked the right spot to post your sheet and sharlykng is normally asleep when most of us are on.

ok that makes sense. My dragons power is basically the ability to control earth to a degree but it hasnt matured yet, so all that happens is pebbles and such vibrate around him when he is emotional or not concentrating on anything in particular (letting his mind wander) So in game terms he doesnt have any real power, fluff wise rocks do wierd things around him. When the power has matured he will be able to make boulders and rocks move by concentrating on it but for now he cant do anything with that power.

Edited by Ryujin13

Can someone give me a really quick lowdown on whats going on right this second. I dont need super huge details because I can get those in character but I need to know where you all are what in general you are doing etc... I would read it but 254 pages is a lot of reading even for me. I'm going to put a small start into the game but leave it at that for now.

Just read at least 10 pages to understand what's happening now.

ok I read the first ten pages, and I think I get the idea behind what is going on, if I miss anything let me know please. Crisie is stuck in a cave dieing because these emeralds are floating away from her for some reason. The rest of the dragons have retrieved them but now have the problem of getting them back to her. Meanwhile Scuta and Stoneza (I think) are trying to kill each other but they cant because of a curse on them that makes anything that happens to one affect the other. A king has given Stoneza a potion that nulls the curse so he can kill Scuta but I guess nothing has come of that yet? Crusher is now a good guy and is helping with the rescue effort. Moon has been captured by humans and I think thats about it. Did I miss anything?

Edited by Ryujin13

Crusher is trying to kill Scuta. Stoneza is now digging his way towards Jorack. Zegonor is now Crusher's apprentice, and he is trying to capture Jorack without harming him, since hurting him will hurt the zombie as well. Jink is with Sandridge at the edge of the forest.

Edited by sharlykng

Can someone describe the setting of the story? Mountain? Cave? Near human civilization? Near a forest, river, lake, or sea?

Medieval. Currently most, if not all, are in the forest with a large cave nearby, serving as a home for the dragons. About twenty minutes' flight you'll reach human civilisation. An hour's flight will reach the edge of the forest and into the desert. A few minutes away theres another mountain-like cave thingy that is being given all the attention now.

The main cave has a few chambers, and a tiny waterfall led from the lake nearby and further on the ocean.

Edited by sharlykng

ok I got confused on the names, i'm going to attempt to have my dragon meet the group today and we'll see how that goes.

WB, sharly. Welcome to the RP Ryujin13.

I like how most of the dragons aren't in the same place, if not miles away. tongue.gif

Hi there. I want to join this RP? I'll read through first but I'm sure I'll catch on fast.

Username: iceheart379

Name: Fury

Type/Breed: Hellfire

Power: Can manipulate fire to form a temporary shield or a moderate weapon. However, as he is only a hatchling and gets tired easily, he can only use this ability sparingly. His fire can be doused with large amounts of water.

Job: Fighter

Personality: Has a short temper and is easily angered. Particularly fierce during battles. Loyal once you get to know him but vicious if you treat him unkindly. Has his mind set that whoever he is told to fight is undoubtedly evil. Is very sarcastic when talking.

Appearance: Unlike the rest of his breed, which have dark reddish-gray skin, Fury is completely black except for his glowing red eyes and his flame like wings.

Age/Stage: Winged Hatchling, just figured out how to breathe fire

Extra: Can he be an evil hatchling?

Edited by iceheart379

Now, since I'm not the approver, I say yes, actually I urge the answer "yes" because we need more evil ones, 2 hatchlings and 1 adult are not an evil force, anyways. Your ap looks good, maybe a little more personality? Maybe a restraint on the power? Wait for Sharly to approve/disprove, she's on another timezone, so, she'll be on tonight (at least tonight here), a few hours from now anyways.

is crusher still a vamp? I know he's a good guy (or at least acting that way) but did he get rid of the vampir part somehow?

Also I can't find anyone's character sheets. That's fine but I would like to know what kind of dragons everyone else is... If you could tell me that would be great.

Edited by Ryujin13

Sure, were fast posters so the char sheets are far behind.

Crusher: Vampire

Scuta: Spitfire

Jink: Spitfire

Stoneza: Rock

Jorack: Rock

Crisie: Guardian of nature

Krashath: I think sharly says silver but ascertains more to Green Dragon

Shardas: Vampire

Zegonor: Zombie

Sandridge: Ochedrake

Torn: Ochedrake

Whatever Sandridge's daughter's name is: Ochedrake

There are a few more, i think they're holiday dragons, idk.

Yes Crusher is playing it nuetral but is evil.

Lato dato!! Come'ere and post!! ((Not you Ryujin))

Yes Crusher is playing it neutral. He has to right now do to Jink. Don't fall for it though if he sees your a waist of time he will kill or at least severely hurt any one who does waist his time. All in all, Crusher right now is a sweet smelling death trap.

Ah ok.... my bad.

Need some one to make Crusher act like who he is before he gets a chance to really hurt Balthan badly. But seeing as Crusher has his mind set it will be hard to do so.

Edit: Din't know I could have a char act so 2 face. O_O

Somebody else go I can't do anything with the previous post. I would ask about the dragon we are trying to save , but my character is running and not ina good position to talk

Ok I'll edit so Stoneza speaks to him.

Edited