sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Now that is an idea. Though he will need to prove he's worth his time then, I think were on to something.

I'm back~ Only to start cleaning leather sofas the next day dry.gif *mumbles profanity at mom*

Username: DungeonBrat (Dungeon)

Name: Aurora

Type/Breed: Nebula

Power: Camoflauge(the ability to blend in with her surroundings but is only effective at night) and blue spark flame(a blue flame she breathes that can cause sparks to spread the blue flames further and faster. Mainly used when threatened, fighting, and as a distraction by means of escaping)

Job: Loner

Personality: She is calm and may seem distant. Striding to her own path and rarely ever wandering near her own kind unless for some form of benefit for herself. She can be cunning when she chooses and manipulative.

Appearance: Natural female nebula appearance with her own arrangment of her chosen constelation.

Age/Stage: Matured adult

Extra: It is unknown as to why Aurora is the way she is for sure. Her past is hidden and all who know it are have either passed or forgotten. Maybe one day it will be revealed as to what caused her to go so cold and distant and lose all hope in what she had once believed and achieved during her life span.

I was thinking about doing this for quite sometime now. Lettme know if she gets approved or not. If she does, I'll be happy to have her jump into the RP. If anything needs improved or fixed lettme know and I shall take care of it also. It's now after 4 a.m. and I need to get to bed. >->"

Edited by DungeonBrat

Username: DungeonBrat (Dungeon)

Name: Aurora

Type/Breed: Nebula

Power: Camoflauge(the ability to blend in with her surroundings but is only effective at night) and blue spark flame(a blue flame she breathes that can cause sparks to spread the blue flames further and faster. Mainly used when threatened, fighting, and as a distraction by means of escaping)

Job: Loner

Personality: She is calm and may seem distant. Striding to her own path and rarely ever wandering near her own kind unless for some form of benefit for herself. She can be cunning when she chooses and manipulative.

Appearance: Natural female nebula appearance with her own arrangment of her chosen constelation.

Age/Stage: Matured adult

Extra: It is unknown as to why Aurora is the way she is for sure. Her past is hidden and all who know it are have either passed or forgotten. Maybe one day it will be revealed as to what caused her to go so cold and distant and lose all hope in what she had once believed and achieved during her life span.

Accepted!

((Guys, I'm coming back into the RP with Faia, Torn, and Sandridge. I'm also entering in with another character... Oh, and don't forget Naira, who has been 'rescued' by Faia...

Well, what this other character is, you'll find out once I have finished the pictures xd.png ))

Cool, welcome back, now since we've posted about 40 pages over the course of a few months, I have no idea what your talking about, It's obviously much farther back then I have the patience to look for. alot.png

Dusset, I understand one of your characters is in a desert? Or some sort of sandy place? Sandridge would like that sort of spot. It gives her a great deal of security, for she controls sand (I know, Naruto... But I had never watched Naruto before I had RP'd Sandridge xd.png)

Anyways, would you mind if I hopped in where I asked?

To be more precise, the character I'm talking about is trying to make a glass dome out if sand... I think he was called Jink? happy.gif

0.o" Uh welcome back =p If I remembered correctly you left without a trace dry.gif So you have Faia, Torn, Sandridge and Faia you're RPing? I need to update the list.

Yup, Jink is out in the desert. He fairly injured and just laying down sunbathing. But he's an antagonist atm. So yea, hop in, i have absolutely no idea what to do with him atm.

Oh quick question tho. What species is sandridge?

Edited by Dusset

Username: Wesserdoo

Name: Nisha

Type/Breed: Night Glory Drake

Power: High Intelligence, Great Speed

Job: Scout/Counselor

Personality: Quiet, and rather refined. Nisha keeps many secrets in her head.

Appearance: user posted image

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

Extra: ----------

It's just the mature Night glory Drake (matured hatchling)

Hmm... maybe we should limit ppl? We have so many active members.

Sandridge is an Ocredrake. Not sure if that's how you spell it, though...

Anyway, hopping in ^^

Cool, a drake.

{Edit}

Hey guys, I looked at the post count for the RP, then traced it back to 5000, (it's at 5006) and I made the 5000th post, yay? I guess, whatever. ninja.gifninja.gifxd.png

Edited by Dusset

Ack...I can't keep up... And my characters can't do anything. They need an objective for them right now...

That's kinda why I made Aurora. Instead of just sitcking to Candra and getting lost with her like I have been, I can vere off and play Aurora instead of waiting for a response to Candra. I'm starting with Aurora now, gonna get her settled in and such.

Username: Wesserdoo

Name: Nisha

Type/Breed: Night Glory Drake

Power: High Intelligence, Great Speed

Job: Scout/Counselor

Personality: Quiet, and rather refined. Nisha keeps many secrets in her head.

Appearance: user posted image

Age/Stage: Mature Hatchling

Extra: ----------

More on personality please! What would happen if someone taunts her, angers her, etc... How would she react? Feisty or just shy away from trouble? As for the power, do you mean she's very fast and highly intelligent? If so, in what way? Because practically everyone here is kinda smart. ohmy.gif

I agree with Dusset; we have too many people. Some apply for it and then disappear. Some join in for awhile and poof! They vanish. What's the limit of players should we have?

Instead of a Player limit how bout make it you can only join if your (blank) active.

Like you can only join if your active once a day minimal. If you have to go ask another RP'er to take over your char till you get back and let us know.

That sort of thing.

We should do a player limit, but this is just me side of it.

We have:

----6--------7-------6-------19

[away] Active Inactive Total

My idea:

Accept a total of six more. That way we have a total of 25 members. I don't know if you guys want to drop the inactives or not but if we don't the it happens like this.

If someone just up and never comes back, then we discount them from the total amount, they have to re-apply and only if there is an open spot, remember, max 25. If someone says something like "Hey, I'll be gone for a bit" put them in [away]category, they still take up space.

I'm not pushing this idea, just giving an idea or a basis to improve on. I made this up as I went along. xd.pngcool.gif

Edited by Dusset

erk, okay I'm ignoring what I consider logic. If the sand turns to mud, Torn will, in my mind, sink and die. I'm ignoring that. Just letting you know xd.png

Also, that player limit sounds alright...

I don't think sand can turn to mud, I mean sand is small rocks, while dirt is microscopic particles. Or is that the logic your ignoring?

I'm ignoring so much logic I don't even know... But, according to a Google search sand is simply a very dry version of mud... Urgh... wacko.gif *Brain assplodes*

In other words, I don't really know...