sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Arrogant with always a huge smile in his face, although he can analyse the opponent quite accurate. He has a a wide scar on his left eye makin him vivious. But in his heart he is kind with those who are kind with him. He likes to tease and play with others personality and psychology. His skin is like an ordinary hellfire dragon though he has a strange pitch black stripe on his left wing. He was born that way.

By meaning mature i mean he is an adult dragon.

Ok, now put it together to make it look presentable =) Once that's done you're accepted!

Username:Nireas

Name: Uroborus

Type/Breed: Hellfire dragon

Power: Breathe devastating amounts of fire when he is provoked

Job:attacker

Personality: Arrogant with always a huge smile in his face, although he can analyse the opponent quite accurate. But in his heart he is kind with those who are kind with him. He likes to tease and play with others personality and psychology.

Appearance: Hellfire dragon.He has a a wide scar on his left eye makin him vicious.His skin is like an ordinary hellfire dragon though he has a strange pitch black stripe on his left wing. He was born that way.

Age/Stage: Adult

Extra: He is still searching for something worthy of fighting for.

tada tongue.gif at last! arigatou smile.gif

Edited by nireas

Lolz last post there sharly xd.png

@Nireas awesome, accepted, now all you need to do is find someway into the story! Which keeps changing... every... single... day. xd.png

Thanks to you Dusset you'v made Crusher ask his first request to any one. He hates it but he thinks its needed to down a specific some one.

*shrug* What's a story without humor? Very dull and boring I tell you.

True. Crusher is by the way long gone in a forest now the north end of it now. With him in there training and killing its turned in to a bit of a haunted forest do to all the body's and bones.

GAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I LIIIIIIVE!!!!!!

(Dies)

Okay, I'm back. i'm sorry for not posting more, school work is crushing me, I've been busy on my X-Box, and doing all sorts of other things, but it's mainly homework.

Dusset, I'm am VERY sorry for not having one of the hatchlings go and help Scuta, (I FAIL) but anyway, is there anyway one of the Wyverns could help?

Also, it looks like were filling out the Villains Cache rather nicely...

AND By "may someone come?" in my last post I was here, I meant for Scuta. Crusher can go suck an electical cord. He's a good character design, but he's maddenlyingly evil.

And he's over armoured.

Edited by 6TheTheif

Come find us, were not at the cave, were at a new one, to save Crisie. Have to find 7 emeralds, Jorack just found one, come knock yourself out. biggrin.gif

AND By "may someone come?" in my last post I was here, I meant for Scuta. Crusher can go suck an electical cord. He's a good character design, but he's maddenlyingly evil.

And he's over armoured.

Good thing those cord don't exists. And to lol thanks I'm........ I can be very evil. Make me wonder at time about what goes through my head casue I don't really think about how Crusher talks and behaves. And About his armor it adds to the bad guy feel.

THEIF!!! *tackles to the ground* Don't disappear without any warning next time!!

*glares at Dusset* Your fellow RPer disappeared without a single word! Of course we should scream at him for doing so!

EDIT: Got the new map up at my RP.

I have to say nice map there.

Dusset he did vanish for a bit so I see why he did it.

It;s like I disagreed with something dire important to do, all I did was say to calm down, jeez, this isn't MY iterrogation, it's 6's. dry.giftongue.gif

{EDIT}

Great map, now just pester a mod some more!

{EDIT}

Sincerely apologizing for trying to bypass the Cursing filter with a: @. Srry mods, didn't mean anything by it. I'll watch myself with the rules.

Edited by Dusset

Sorry, but like I said, schoolwork...

I'll get Glast and Sarrel ( and mabe Kal'Ro :3 ?) looking for something along the lines of a jewel while nature walking off some battle trauma. Maybe it'll be in a tree. Like grown into the tree?

GUYS 4 sentences to a post, cmon now, I don't want this RP shutdown!

We need something to pick this up. Crusher seems to do that nicely when he had others to command.

Well if you guys I could get a fight going again, it'll take some setup as of now, but later on it could be interesting, like Crisie is about to die and there's no hope, and this would quickly force Crusher and Scuta to take on Jink. Yes LLD, it's J-I-N-K, not J-I-N-X. xd.png

And then after they fight off Jink the gems are found and Crisie lives on sort of thing. (Unless DragonGirl10188 wants her dead.) Crusher would welcome the chance but he would need to be dragged into this fight though. Right now He thinks hes out matched. But I'm all up for it.

See the way i figure it, if we hold off on the desert gem, since the fire is apparently next, Jink cold pick up some of the telepathy by accident and steal the desert one. Goading Scuta into a fight, crusher would come along, we'd fight Jink and get the gem, hopefully the last one, haven't decided if Jink should die or not, but I like this plan. =D

There's one prob. Do to Crushers way of thinking he may not join in on the fight in that case, he would see no point in it at the moment. He would think more of like "So he want to get him self killed just for that? So be it.". Maybe if he some how got one of the gems and Jink wanted it then he would fight. Remember he pretty good at judging others fighting compatibly We'll need to get Crushers interest to get him to fight. You know? It would be out of char to have him join in on that sort of thing. But I'm still up if we can get them to fight.