sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Well, on a beach, sand is created when dead fish skeletons break apart, rocks collide and corrode and when a coral reef corrodes. In other words, desert could be considered really really old oceans. xd.png yay for inferencing. Anyways, The way I see it is you'll get the kind of sand underwater, the sloshy wet kind. So I guess, it would really be quicksand.

*clueless look* Okay... Geography is so not my strong point...

Anyway, I kinda like your idea, but I can't exactly kick off ktav and picknick either... They're like a few of the older members, before me tongue.gif Besides, they do come in once in awhile...

Uhm... well... the only thing really going on is finding Jorack, getting the emerald. Saving Crisie. The fight between Sandridge plus Jink and Torn. Make something happen I don't know, come back just in time to be there when we save Crisie.

Oiy it's hard to read some stuff with my phone. @-@" But I'm trying to keep up and interact =D I'm awaiting a response from Dragon's humans now about Aurora's random gust of wind that came from nowhere.

Well alot.png will happen in a little bit.

Once Lato returns the fight can get on it's way.

Once Scuta saves Jorack, it's grab the rest of the emerald and back to Crisie.

Crusher is about to team up with Zegonor, so all censorkip.gif will break loose.

Other stuff I may have missed but thas about it for the time being.

Crusher is playing his cards carefully, still keeping neutral/hostile maybe neutral with the good guys while also keeping neutral with the bad guys.

I don't think that'll really quiet trick Scuta. Yay for not quite being sure of anyone he's not quite not sure about! That may have been a little redundant.

I met he's striving for that right now. He's got no place to retreat to if his plans back fire on him. And if the good guys team up on him he's still got no were to go for a retreat. So in order to the worst case problem he's trying to remain neutral with both sides if possible. I know that will never happen between him and Scuta. The bad guys that last aren't alway bad all the time. They plan and play it safe till they kick stuff into gear..... or try to.

I could see that. I mean, Jink isn't a jerk to everyone,m just anyone associated with his brother. He'd probably snap Stoneza's neck just to irritate Scuta ninja.gif . But to anyone else he's just as peaceful as a midsummer's morning, provided they don't try to kill him first xd.png

Edited by Dusset

He snap Stoneza's neck and I'll have Crusher get a one hit KO on Jink. Now that the masters are dead Crusher is living his way which means right now get a force up to help back him up for later. And to do that you don't go chasing every one off.

That, my friend, is superior tactical thinking. But yea, snapping a stone dragon's neck, must be harder than it sounds.

That, my friend, is superior tactical thinking.

Is that a bad thing? Sorry don't know if your talking sarcastically or not.

If it is a good thing: Well hey I like RTS games and the only board game I'll play is chess biggrin.gif

Nope, not sarcasm, although now that I look at it I could see how you thought that. But hey, chess is a great mind stimulant, allowing you to think inside and outside the box, at the same time biggrin.gif

I like games with multiple factors, chess is the only game I like thats like that. Also when you take all factors in to account like when I RP fights (Which I'm told a lot that I'm OP (Over powered) when I do that.) I can get a lot more damage in then just say "He attacked the wing." If you say "He went for the wings membrane and while doing that ran his claws through it as well." you can do a whole lot more. The just "He attacked the wing."

Part of why I don't really get into first person shooters. Not many factors to take into account. Well a RTS, the more bad guys the more factors you need to keep track of. And chess you need to pay attention to everything every turn, or you may lose to a simple trap.

(Oh boy I feel like I just went on a rant :S) But enough on all that. Crusher is playing his cards carefully.

Yup, awesome rant. Just gonna pull up one factor. With 1ST eprson shooter you actually have alot.png to consider (i.e. if your smarter than the average ((bear)) player, who happen to be mostly morons xd.png )) Ammo, cover, allies, health, amount of enemies, vehicles, power weapon splash damage, shrapnel (in some), shields (if available), snipers. In theory, it's like a large chess game, if your facing opponents who happen to know what their doing.

I feel like i matched your rant biggrin.gif

With 1ST eprson shooter you actually have a lot to consider.....Ammo, cover, allies, health, amount of enemies, vehicles, power weapon splash damage, shrapnel (in some), shields (if available), snipers.

Yes you need to keep track of that but in some RTS games I'v come across not only do you need to watch your units Ammo, cover, health, amount of enemies, vehicles, power weapon splash damage, shrapnel (in some), shields (if available), snipers. On top of your resources and research and base defense. Also don't you need to watch for the amount of enemy's in any game?

In theory, it's like a large chess game, if your facing opponents who happen to know what their doing.

To a point I guess. Only thing is with 1st person shooters you can't see, heck even RTS's you can't see every playing piece of the game till its to late (and even at chess sometimes people don't see this piece or that witch gets them killed) like for 1st person shooters You don't normally know were a sniper is hiding, so you have 2 options one you can run in and end up dead if the sniper is targeting you or you try to blast every single spot you see movement, which gives you away if you fail first try. RTS similar story, say your defenses are in place and your units are ready. Problem is your enemy has a radar built and are now shelling your defenses. Now you can either risk your forces and try to attack there artillery and lose your units (if your opponent knows how defend them) or you can pull back wait for them to haft to move (in most RTS's you need to deploy your artillery units before they can shoot anything) then move in and strike them while there weaker then when there stronger.

All in all, if you find a good RTS chances are there's more factors and possibly's then a 1st person shooter.

Edited by little lost dragon

Yea, true. It's been along time since I've played an RTS. But after awhile, ya know, they become tedious.

I like how we got off onto a conversation about video games from a explanation of Crusher's actions xd.png ok, back to the RP

((Lets see here)) Ok, Crusher is playing his cards right? I think Scuta has a royal flush.

((Lets see here)) Ok, Crusher is playing his cards right? I think Scuta has a royal flush.

Right? I said safe tongue.gif get it right. xd.png

Right? Safe? Same thing. The right way isn't always the safest though...

{EDIT}

Man, where is everyone? Like a post ghost town.

Edited by Dusset