sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

IDEA! Ok, so get Crusher to find one, Jink will find one as well. Jink will eventually come after Crusher, assuming he has the ruby that he's here for so he'll attack and scuta will join in due to the emeralds (which are the gems apparently) ans join Crusher's side, win, to the RP to post!.

Oh wait, i need the names of another 2 gems xd.png

Edited by Dusset

Haha you guys really like to plan a lot eh? I PMed Dashi and sad news is the RPs not going to get approved most likely till next year. There's only Dashi on, Khal's having exams, and no approvers are currently active.

Sometimes I feel so lost in the RP and feel left behind. I'm only able to get on real late at night so keeping up for me is kinda difficult. I gotta read 1-3 pages to know what all is happening. @-@" So my posts may be sloppy/messy and make no sense. Bare with me just a lil bit guys I'm slowly catching up and trying to interact with everyone again. And that plan sounds cool by the way and I like the riddles! :3

Like me! Only that I'm in a different time zone dry.gif

Hmm... LLD, can you move Crusher closer to the desert? I have a new plan as we've already hit the desert one. Not much different, but Crusher's hatred of Jink might be enough to fight him if Shardas is in it too.

*raises eyebrow* What are you going to do to my darling Shardas?! Spill!

She's an alchemist? how about she do something helpful for once? As in fighting jink.

cool.gifcool.gifsmile.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Edited by Dusset

Hmm... LLD, can you move Crusher closer to the desert? I have a new plan as we've already hit the desert one. Not much different, but Crusher's hatred of Jink might be enough to fight him if Shardas is in it too.

Will do.

I got a new charrie! Hes evil and he was the Magma Crisie fought in the arena 8D

Username: Dragongirl10188

Name: Eclispe

Type/Breed: Magma

Power: Basically he can shoot flames from his mouth, and sometimes have VERY hot claws that can dig into enemies easily but thats only if hes mad or something.

Job: Eh, just a loner so far. (He will join in some rp post idk which one xP)

Personality: Vicious, if he gets anything in his little greedy claws he will never let go of it, evil, hmmm a killer sorta, likes to stalk and has somewhat of a heart.

Appearance: Hard, black and burnt scales with super hot magma under them, red eyes and no wings (Because Magmas have no wings xd.png)

Age/Stage: Matured Hatchling

Extra: He is evil due to his future, im thinking that Crisie and the others will idk gte into a fight with him and find out his past to solve it.

(If you guys dont wanna, you dont have to)

(Edited)

Edited by DragonGirl10188

I noticed how you already used him xd.png cmon now!

So lets see:

Jink, Crusher, Zegonor and this guy.

v.s.

Scuta, Crisie, Shardas, Krashath, Jorack, Glast, Sarrel, and any other ones I missed plus any ppl who are away and want to come back and reactivate tier drags.

It's so uneven xd.png But so few are active!

Edited by Dusset

hopefully when the others get back to the cave they will notice Jorack's pebble pile,explore his caverns and rescue him and if you read my latest post,when would be a good time for Zegonor to strike,hes finally showing his true personality..and just because he is dead,doesn't mean he will hesitate to attack with full power XP

EDIT:Considering its kinda unfair,Zegonors weakness is he cant swim very well,i mean hes dead so he doesn't worry about drowning but its extremely hard for him to get out

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

Well, if all the baddies gang together (unlikely) then they could attack when Crisie gets out. But since this is unlikely, he could attack when they'll separated, like whoever zireas's character is and Stoneza are together (i guess).

ill take the split up,Zegonor likes to pick them out,and he will only attack unless he doesn't get what he wants,but chances are people aren't just gonna sacrifice Jorack to live....i hope otherwise your all jerks XP but anyways im pretty sure nobody knows that Jorack is underground and caved in

Nope, were all off doing our own thing, the only difference between you and Crisie is you can get out by digging UP and to the LEFT/RIGHT. But no, with the way most of our chars are we wouldn't sacrifice, it's all or nothing with us =D. Well maybe not Scuta... If he was more like that, he wouldn't be here, remember, lol, Crisie was the first person to meet him in the forest, and she knows the least about him xd.pngninja.gifninja.gif

Edited by Dusset

xd.png the least? I'll go with the split each baddie meets a goodie (Idk why im using those words) It can either depend on how good/bad they both are like idk, the leader of the group xP vs the baddest baddie xd.png Or it can depend on the type, same type vs same type or diffrent vs diffrent type.

Well for now, I rather have Scuta vs. Crusher and Jink vs. Krashath. Other than taht I'm unconcerned mainyl becasue Scuta is already rivals with Crusher, and Jink is the only evil adult atm xd.png

Crisie can go with Eclispe and fight him! hmmmm on a moutain top! With lightning and rain! And blood on the ground! *Smiles evily* Maybe....

EDIT: I wonder if we can let Christmas dragons (Yulebuck, Snow Angel and Holly) into the roleplay since tomorrow is Christmas. Maybe... because i got a charrie thats a Christmas dragon..

No friggin FAIR!! Your x-mas is tomorrow?? I hate you, I really do... tomorrow is x-mas eve.

{Edit}

That's what i was wondering because hey, wouldn't snow be cool? I think i asked that once before.

{Edit}

You are one violent person. either that or creative, it really is quite hard to distinguish the two.

Edited by Dusset

Name: Eclispe

Type/Breed: Magma

Power: Basically he can shoot flames from his mouth, and sometimes have VERY hot claws that can dig into enemies easily but thats only if hes mad or something.

Job: Eh, just a loner so far. (He will join in some rp post idk which one xP)

Personality: Vicocious, if he gets anything in his little greedy claws he will never let go of it, evil, hmmm a killer sorta, likes to stalk and has somewhat of a heart.

Appearance: Hard, black and burnt scales with super hot magma under them, red eyes and no wings (Because Magmas have no wings xd.png)

Age/Stage: Matured Hatchling

Extra: He is evil due to his future, im thinking that Crisie and the others will idk gte into a fight with him and find out his past to solve it.

Heh.. Fix the mistakes first ^^

Bold:

1. Wrong spelling of 'Eclipse', unless it's meant to be that way.

2. I got confuzzled and searched the dictionary. I think you're saying 'vicious'.

Eh.. I don't know about event dragons... ><"

Sharlykng:

1: Its spelt it that way, in the way i used it xd.png Its meant to mean God of Flames in... was it Greek? I dont mean the eclipse when the moon covers the sun.

2. Sorry my sister was pressing the keyboard randomly i was like "STOP IT!" she kept doing it... soon i punched her o.O

Dusset:

Your in America right? Im in Austraila xP.... i wonder why its diffrent... Snow? Tomorrow okay i'll make an Application form right now for a Snow Angel... and it can snow! Yesh that would be good... Crisie Eclispe.... Moutain top.... snowing..raining...lightning..blood on snow... Perfect! MUAHAHAHA

2. I thinkz i know! I creative and violent! Thats how i made Crisie loose her emeralds... and before go to arena and die then back to life... and thats how i made the fighting up!!!!!

OMG I just heard a cat! Theres a dog chasing a cat in my street! *Stares at cat and eats a cookie*

Name: Well its sorta long.. so call me Moon.

Type/Breed: Snow Angel

Power: The power of giving out stuff xd.png! Just kidding... she can control snow/ice and even make blizzards when shes angry!

Job: No one has found her yet.... so a loner... for now.... ninja.gif

Personality: Sneaky since everyday humans and dragons crowd her and she has to get away, Mysterious, nice, outgoing sometimes and shy sometimes, normally she hides so dosen't have friends.

Appearance: A snow angel with white feathered wings with tiny specks of gold, her feet are green and jer body is white with icey blue eyes.

Age/Stage: Matured Hatchling.

Extra: Well she is someones family member.. im not gonna spoil it.

(Edited)

There we go

Ok I'm starting to get back into the picture here. I shall soon be part-time again and hopefuly be able to be on a bit more to keep up better. As I said before I don't mind creating a dark dragon and rping it. I can have it start off with the 'shadow emerald' and some of you can attempt to fight for it.

dry.gif Fix the previous form first before I'll approve the next one, which has spelling mistakes too~