sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Username: Dragongirl10188

Name: Eclispe

Type/Breed: Magma

Power: Basically he can shoot flames from his mouth, and sometimes have VERY hot claws that can dig into enemies easily but thats only if hes mad or something.

Job: Eh, just a loner so far. (He will join in some rp post idk which one xP)

Personality: Vicious, if he gets anything in his little greedy claws he will never let go of it, evil, hmmm a killer sorta, likes to stalk and has somewhat of a heart.

Appearance: Hard, black and burnt scales with super hot magma under them, red eyes and no wings (Because Magmas have no wings xd.png)

Age/Stage: Matured Hatchling

Extra: He is evil due to his future, im thinking that Crisie and the others will idk gte into a fight with him and find out his past to solve it.

Username: Dragongirl10188

Name: Well its sorta long.. so call me Moon.

Type/Breed: Snow Angel

Power: The power of giving out stuff ! Just kidding... she can control snow/ice and even make blizzards when shes angry!

Job: No one has found her yet.... so a loner... for now.... 

Personality: Sneaky since everyday humans and dragons crowd her and she has to get away, Mysterious, nice, outgoing sometimes and shy sometimes, normally she hides so dosen't have friends.

Appearance: A snow angel with white feathered wings with tiny specks of gold, her feet are green and jer body is white with icey blue eyes.

Age/Stage: Matured Hatchling.

Extra: Well she is someones family member.. im not gonna spoil it.

Accepted! Make sure you can handle them or you'll have to kill of one of them...

YAY snow! It's gonna look like outside in the RP. Oh and Dragongirl, I hate you, you live in the greatest country of all time. You haz the outback!

Hmm... Snow is more of like imagination for me. I live near the equator, which means tropical islands, which means when it's winter for y'all, sun's out and shining just like it had for the whole year, or it's raining like it's not gonna rain for the next decade. dry.gif

EDIT: Forgot to tell y'all. I'm gone tomorrow... *checks time* well, today actually, till Monday, since we're getting back on Sunday night (probably midnight). Oh, and..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Edited by sharlykng

LLD you wanna RP my dragons at least till Monday? >< We're at the climax and I have to go off... *glowers at parents*

Be more active, or you'll mis ALL the cool scenes!! *slaps 6* Ahhh... I feel better now.

*joins Dusset in smacking Theif* xd.png We'll keep your characters safe, Theif; just come back when you're less busy tongue.gif And guess what... There's WiFi in the chalet! Booyeah! Had a horse ride, carried a kid (goat's baby), fed it and an ostrich as well! Oh and I got a pretty feather as a souvenir from it! okay, gotta go; setting off for dinner and then playing with fireworks after this heavy downpour stops dry.gif

Yay, no sever hurtings!

Happy Holidays guys!!!!!

What did everyone do for the holiday season?

Also, are there ANY Chaos Emer--I mean jewels left for my dragons too find?

LOL chaos emeralds, i've been away all day so ask dragongirl.

What did i do? opened prezies, ate ham, played AC brotherhood all day. biggrin.gif

Lol Crusher is now effectively Captured by krashath and Shardas. He ain't going any were.

Just adding a twist to his end of the story.

Only resaon Shes treating Crusher trying to help him is because he helped them fight Jink and had played a key roll in the attack.

Edited by little lost dragon

Crusher's life must straight-up suck! Burnt home, not really anywhere to go. He's by himself. Captured by some chick who will send her brother to capture him again if he escapes, mortal enemy five feet away, but can't do anything about it. Sounds like either the low point in a movie or thee day after a bachelor party. xd.png

Yes it does look bad for Crusher. Guess I need to update his Char sheet do to a number of things now. All the blame on Jink. Crusher really does not have a purpose right now. Yes he has no home no friends (his fault there) and so on. Wonder what I'm going to do with him I don't want to kill him off hes cruel at heart. There's a chance he'll turn on any one if he sees more of a gain in doing so and he likes it. Ideas?

Yea, look back, there's like two others, the shadow, and whatever other one (not the other fire/desert one) Dragon said.

Yo guys, got a pm from Dragon, she'll be gone for a bit, that has been your public announcement.

Edited by Dusset

The only prob I see is what would Crusher see in Zegonor? He don't just join forses on look and reason.

well like you said Crusher has pretty much nothing now,but Zegonor is doing pretty wwell with his kings,they pay a hefty bonus to workers but its all your choice,it could even be temp,otherwise idk what Crusher could do,or it could go another way,Zegonor sees crusher tells him he fought well and asks to become and apprentice or something along those lines,somewhat like those movies where there is a guy who is kind of a loner then a dude take him as an apprentice/minion,but its your choice either one is fine with me