sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I may have to just drop out. I mean seriously. I'm not very active (I can pull Aurora away from Dragon's character and have her interact with the others as there is still no reply back yet) Which would give me more to do instead of just waiting. As for Candra I'm unsure of what to do with her right now too. All I mainly have her do is follow people around and attempt to help. =/ I don't know what to do.

I dunno what to say, if you make a new char we'd have to many active drags running around =/

Yeah - I've been waiting to bring Thrymzen to the forest on the assumption that I should let characters who are already in there post/act first (you're still there, right?) but nearly nothing's happened in 24 hours. sad.gif

Well were is he? Near Crusher? Near The others? If you really want us to RP with ya you need to have your char interact with the others.

Flying to/over the forest - if you're interested in interacting, just have Crusher notice him. smile.gif

Edited by Chess Tyrant

He'll half to be flying underneath the tree canopy then..... but ok will do once I figure out what to post.

He usually flies slowly enough that you could see him overhead, especially if you're in a clearing. (Flying under the canopy would be hard.)

Hmm... reminding myself where everyone is, Crusher & co, are the only one's actually in the forest. And yea, where is everyone on the weekends? They were made for lounging around the house!

I've been checking every hour or so but no such luck. At least you to can interact with each other. I'm kind of stuck right now until someone in the cave responds.

Lol.. Me just woke up and started on homework >_> it's noon here.

lol where do you live europe? it's 9 pm here in the states on the west coast.

Nope. Everyone knows my country's name: SINGAPORE!!! xd.png Amazing how it was just a small fishing village about 40 years ago...

huh cool, never really thought about anyone outside of the USA using dragon cave although it shouldn't supirse me. Now you should go post... LOL

Dragcave is a international thing mai friend. It's one of the few sites that's popular in America that is.

Ok posting

Edit: Post edited.

Edit again: Will post with Crusher tomorrow.

Edited by little lost dragon

i've been hanging around but I can only do so much without others to interact with.

Sharly could do something, like, idk, announce we'll be here very very very soon???

Well if needed I could RP his chars to, as for Crusher...... I need Chess Tyrant to post and Stoneza is out of it right now.