fireball225

What dragons are you most proud of?

My CB Gold, Parukia. She has the most children out of the females on my scroll, though my CB White Stripe, Raikumi, follows at a close second. ^^

A lot of people posted rares as the proudest.

I have 2 that I am proudest of. The first would be my very first Dragon, KnifeGuard. She's a Guardian with a relatively short lineage, a result of my 1-year endeavour for an adult dragon. Dead eggs and hatchies were relatively common at the time(you think there were egg-clicking sites then?)

My second is my Silver, who was the first Rare I caught off the AP.

It's a tie between my Sweetling, A Jester Closer to the Heart, and my CB Red Dorsal, Misfit Puzzle. Heart was the first holiday dragon I grabbed and raised, and Puzzle was my very first dragon.

I have to choose?! Hmmm...probably my Guardian of Nature. She perches at the top of my scroll. But because of the time and care I put into finding or breeding all of my babies, I'm just a proud scroll-owner, period. smile.gif

Little Christmas Angel and Shiny Christmas Angel. My first set of holiday dragons ever.

My second proudest has to be Galilahi Pink Dorkface. Some of you Dragon Cave oldies remember him as Strongly Pink Dorkface. My scroll died so I have to rename 100+ dragons. He's my first popular lineage (as in Dorkface/Thuweds) dragon.

You know what? biggrin.gif

This should probably go in the "Congrats" thread, but I am riding SOOO high right now.

I just bred Dragon #500 for my scroll and it's a 3rd gen ThunderStorm. Did I mention it's also a mirror-gen lineage? Did I ALSO mention that I've been trying to get his parents to breed me something for the EPIC project for a month now and have been getting "No egg produced" and "no interest" the whole time?! I guess the Gods spoke and the Heavens moved smile.gif

I Influenced it male and Incubated it, I'm not waiting for that sucker to hatch longer than I have to.

So yeah. I'm pretty proud of my little Storm Rex! smile.gif

Ulahna'soqua

my third egg ever and my first white. she's also my first linaged dragon, 6th gen. Which came as a shock to me because all my other eggs were caveborns that i got off the AP and i couldn't believe they would throw away their baby. laugh.gif

Edited by WestWindReborn

Depends on what you mean. I tend to get attached to the ones that I loved's descriptions about as much as rareness.

Favorite funny Desc dragon: Samaira(cause it came out just as how I wanted it too...I got a lot of good comments)

Favorite Dramatic Desc dragon: Tesky and Salto Angel(One of the most epic, tragic, and my favorite story as of yet is that of Tesky, Angel, and expecially Alabi.)

Greatest Lineage(for me anyways):http://dragcave.net/lineage/m3pk(Because she comes from my very first dragon. I am not too into lineage breeding, but I'd love to get my first dragon's line to be pure black and pink)

Favorite as in "I can't believe I just got that" Dragon: Either the Lucky 7(3 sets of splits caught all on the same day back when they were rarer than now even), Kiegyn(Frill. Nuff said), or Asherave(Couldn't believe I got a vamp on my slow comp none the less)

My two CB Silvers (male and female) which, one day, with the new changes on the way I'll be able to breed together and both of my second gen black alts. *g*

Well, there's Gaiawing, my Guardian of Nature. She's special to me. Also Conlucio, my first-ever CB Silver. Or Salamandra and Mortalitas, two of my first-ever dragons.

I think I'm most proud of my very first cheese dragon, because it was the first unbreedable I've gotten from the cave. I dont know why, i just love all the CB unbreedables, and when i caught him I was so psyched

I'd have to say, either my holly or one of my CB golds. I definitely breed the golds more often, but I was just so thrilled to get a holly... laugh.gif

This even gen dragon, which I've been working to get ever since the frills got retired. I had a breeding project going on with them but I had to revamp the whole thing because they started breeding like rares. And this is the amazingly pretty end result biggrin.gif

My first CB White, Ekaterina Whitetail: in the same moment I cought the egg I got a whole lineage idea in my mind. She is also my first - well, by now my only - dragon with a descrition smile.gif

I'm proud of all my dragons, but a few really stand out:

3rd gen PB Frill, bred the day before they were discontinued! Man, I'm so glad to have him. smile.gif

2nd gen red Stripe from StripexZombie, I love her very much and she's a pretty good breeder, for a Stripe!

5th gen alt Black, even gen with RarexRares and Hollies in his lineage, was a lucky grab from the AP as an ER hatchie and my 500th dragon. Makes him pretty special.

6th gen Canopy, even gen bred entirely on my scroll. I'm very pleased with him and am trying to breed him a mate.

Lemmesee...

My trio of Frills, I got the two Adults just before they were discontinued.

Temarth Firestone, My olny CB red.

A Beautiful Nightmare, I honestly thought this name would have been taken already XD

Three of my stepladder Ridgewing girls... Myeeth Whiterose , Diath Orientrose and Sereath Rubyrose (yes, they are single ladys who like to hook up with the same mates as each other XD )

My collection of seasonals, all I need to have every sprite is one male Winter Hatchling and an ungendered winter hatchling!

My 8 Vampires, 2 Marrows, 2 Zombies, 2 Snow Angels and my lone Yulebuck and Pumpkin

My first ever dragon, who I hatched using facebook, Rooreth , and my first white and first Dorkface, Dewfrost Dorkface. And my lone Silver, Khorvis Silver-Moon.

Prince Vexeth Moonrise and his mate Teatime Snack, who are both pure Sun, and both 3rd Even Gens.

My 4th Even Gen Go Green's, Quae Recycled and This little S1 (who will be in big troubble if its not a girl) . If the S1 Terrae genders female, then I can try and breed my first 5th Gen Go Green *yay*, if its a boy, I now have to work on TWO more 4th Even gens that are totaly unrelated to these two, and that HAVE to be female.

I think I went overboard....

I'm proud of my GoN that has an epic name (Dalai Lama)

I like my second generation Alt blacks too.

I like my second generation Alt Vine.

I love my metallics, some of which I caught myself.

And my Trios too - I got plenty of them. smile.gif

I quite like my scroll the way it is now.