fireball225

What dragons are you most proud of?

well, I think I'm most proud of the CB Red (Sartr) and CB Pink (Candyman), cuz I caught them myself and these breeds are really not very easy to get now!

Edit: I really love my Xmas dragons and the Leetle Tree VERY MUCH, but didn't mention them as they were easy to get.

Edited by ksew

My GoN, Ash Ketchum. I still can't believe that name wasn't taken already. Lol

My 3rd Even Gen YulebuckxStripe, B.o.B. Points if you understand the blatantly obvious reference. wink.gif

This, for it's parents' pairing. Plus it has a cute code.

The future offspring of him and her will be beautiful.

And she's kinda pretty too.

Lastly, best AP catch goes to him.

Haha, I need to get involved in more lineage projects.

Edited for weird grammar and an extra link.

Edited by jr591

My vampire zombie, now with a description!!! biggrin.gif

I LOVE it!

:3

Now, I want a ND tongue.gif (female plz!! xd.png)

My chicken named Poltaire. I'm a fan of the singer Voltaire, so the combination of the name and 'poultry' amuses me >___>

Also these;

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7NWZ <- 3rd Gen PB Night Glory, parents on my scroll.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ETmB <- 4th Gen even Split

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6Khu <- CB Black

Plus several CB breeding pairs- including Nocturnes, BBW's, Nebulas, Electrics, as well as Whites and Vines that I've yet to try breeding.

Edited by Daypaw

Officially my pride and joy has switched. I finally have Alabane. I've worked so hard to get him. It took me a long time to get the necessary dragons. Him, Tesky, Angel, Zero, and Ace are my favorites. Fell in love with them when I came up with their story and have been fighting to get Alabi ever since.

It's so hard to say. I am so thrilled over my Holly which I was blessed to receive last Christmas (in over three years of being a part of DC).

Though I do adore my only CB gold, Caos - which has given me 9/13 Gold babies, which I'm happy to pass on to others.

I am proud of my only CB Silver male which I caught myself. And also a failed neglected experiment turned into zombie on Halloween is a thing I am proud of.

My very own CB Gold, which I caught myself! Quite an achievement for me, as I'm not very fast at clicking :D

I'm also quite proud of my chicken, caught also by myself(the new chicken egg was caught by a leetle tree catcher however)

I've caught two purple dinos, but I don't think they're that rare.

I'd say that I'm most proud of Eaxedy... Even though she might not be much in others eyes... She gave me my imagination back. So that's why she's the one I'm most proud of.

And now I'm quite proud of Eve too, maybe just because she made me belive that I can do things even though I think it's imopossible for me.

Thank you smile.gif been working on it for a reaaaally long time. gathering dragons to make a 7th gen now tongue.gif

Nice, and I no doubt it would've taken a while to create.

And a 7th gen's gonna be of epic win, goodluck with it.

Edited by Nekomata12

All my CB dragons, my GoN, my Zombies and .. well my CB silver and her son! There's also the chicken and little tree, but they aren't dragons.