fireball225

What dragons are you most proud of?

It's hard to say. Many of my dragons are named for things that are important to me when I name them, so my fondness for each dragon is closely tied to the memories its name invokes. I also tend to be more fond of inbreds than others, because so many people look down on them, and I want to cheer for the underdogs. A handful that stand out are

Rhapsodie (female magi), my first dragon who survived to adulthood.

A Thousand Years of Snow (male white), whom I caught in early December of 2008. It was my first year in college, and I'd lived someone without snow for the past 10 years. That week was the first snow of the year. I'd gone running through the snowy night eating snowflakes and picking up great globs of snow, even though my hands were freezing, and then I'd gone to my favorite restaurant for hot soup, and it was the Saturday of the Putnam, a day I'll never forget. smile.gif

Gay (gray male), whom I named back in May. It was shortly after the great name purge, and when I saw the name was available, I had to take it. Then, the I tried to breed him, and he refused, the stupid thing. Something in the universe somewhere must be laughing its head off at me. Oh, the irony.

Klein Bong (male pygmy) BWAHAHA. I was a counselor at a math camp, and all the counselors were out at dinner. We'd stopped by some kind of a store that sold funny stickers and bejeweled, multifaceted bongs, and we'd sat down to dinner with integrals and intoxicants on our minds. And even though the Klein Bottle is an impossible figure, we'd held a deeply thoughtful and hilarious discussion about how one would build a functional Klein Bong. I remember my friend (whom I will refer to as Bernoulli) explaining that you'd have to put your head inside of it, and the bong itself would be this massive thing like a fishbowl that went over your head ahaha. We were all very close by the end of summer; those were days I'll cherish forever biggrin.gif

Wow, looking through my dragons, I'm sure I could go on for a great many hours. Thank you for giving me this change to delve into the treasure chest that is my scroll smile.gif

Edit: Yipes! Massive link fail xd.png

Edited by wobster109

It has to be my CB silver. I was so lucky to get it and so proud that I actually CAUGHT him. xd.png

The others would have to be Silver Moon's Glow, my first-ever metallic, and my CB black. c:

Hard to say. I have 2 GoNs, 4 cb golds, a Neglected, and a Holly. But I would say, I'm most proud of a Neglected. It took me a lot nerves and time to get one, so I can say it was a hard work.

I love my silvers, and those are probably normally at the top of my list, but I just picked up a dragon with both Midas and Thuwed lineage, so right now, that takes first spot!

Lineage

Right now, my CB magma, and my dorkface staircase-lineaged silvers. Also have a CB gold, but after not producing a single gold egg for over a year, I kind of lost my warm feelings for her. dry.gif

Hard to say, my Silver/Black Even lineage - for example this dragon: lineage

This amazing Dorface-Thuwed: Lineage

This Gold with Gold/Striped lineage - lineage

But well, honestly nothing special...

My Magma because I caught it all by myself and there's Dorkface in the lineage.

My Black because there's a Thuwed in the lineage.

My Silver and Vine because they were gifted to me. biggrin.gif

Probably my CB 09 Valentine. Valentines were really hard to catch that year, I was lucky to get one at all.

I have to say that my most prized dragon is Elder Angel Grace. It took so long to collect all the second gens and it's the only lineage project that I have made.

A close second must be my cb metals, summon or my neglected.

-My only gold (even though it was gifted to me)

-My only split

-My first vamp

-and my humungous white hatchling army

Let's see...

- CB Gold

- CB Silver

- my 5 Bright Pinks

- my 5 Frills

- Female Paper

- my Green Dino (my 4th egg ever)

AND in a place of honor on the top of my scroll....*drum roll*...my moxy filled leetle tree. I'm especially proud of it.

The alt valentine, the 2nd gen gold *it gost LiT, thanks to Thuban it was returned tho <3* which hast produced about 5 or 6 productive golds on my scroll-so within one year from zero to 23 golds. I love him so much *__*

and of cause the black marrows... they were such a pain to catch-as you might probably know xd.png

Most proud? My guardian, Eva Liona. Nothing special about her other than she's my first. After that is probably Donatella Vita, my first Alt. Snatched her off the AP as a hatchling. Best day ever.

Except maybe when I got my GoN. First summon success. :3 I was a happy camper.

Mah chicken, BIG MAMA who guards my scroll.

My marrow who I managed to catch amoungst the halloween lag, I'm sooo happy with her name <3

My gold, (first ever, gifted to me <3)

And my 2 CB Vines, who, as much as I love them, refuse to give me any eggs so far, haha.

Most of the dragons I'm particularly proud of are at the top of my scoll

ALSO I just caught a chicken egg omg I havem't done that it literally YEARS DDDD8

My cute leetle shapeshifting tree. <3 It makes me smile anytime I look at it.

Also, my Gray, Stormcaster, because she was my first dragon. I named her before I even knew that Grays could control weather, so it was a pleasant surprise to find out how apt her name was.