My Chicken Army

My 2 GoN's

My Leetle Tree

My Alt Sweetlings

My 4 Zombies

And my first self-made Even Gen Goldfish

This guy was just a lucky grab, but i'm quite happy to have him:

silver's johodtafak0 thuwed

But this little fellow is even more dear to me, as he represents more time invested on my part. He's a 5th-gen even pygmy. Every CB pair consists of a pumpkin and a pygmy, every dragon from 2nd gen down is on my scroll, and i spent forever randomly grabbing pygmy eggs to find ones with the proper parentage. It took a while biggrin.gif

silver's perfect harvest dinner

So yeah, one dumb luck, and one extensive obsessive-compulsive plan rolleyes.gif

Artevild, my very first dragon. She once got her description approved and she's the one with the most fleshed out personality. She's just a Guardian dragon, but because of her I've developed a soft spot for those steel-blue stalwarts <3

My CB split, my pb albinos, my goldfish, my pb sunsongs, my pb nebulas, my pb hellfire lineage dragons, my Snow Angel... mostly all of my dragons, really.

Oh, and my first silver egg I've been recently gifted <3

Hmm...Well since I don't have any CB metallics, I'd say I'm the most proud of my four marrows. I'm so happy to have the group of four and I love thier names xd.png

A tie between my silver and my snow angel holly. My holly is GORGEOUS, and that was the first holiday dragon I ever got. My silver is probably the rarest thing I have, though...

Hmm ... mine aren't so rare ... but the dragons I'm most proud of have to be my 2 CB splits, and their 2nd gen egg that I bred two days ago biggrin.gif and my CB white.

My two CB metals that I caught on consecutive days, my Guardian of Nature and my 4th gen, even gen Pygmy/Pumpkin.

My marrows since they're the first (supposed to be) hard to get holidays which I caught myself wub.gif. It's tied with my Val 09', I went through a lot to get mine...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NyvF < This pretty little lady right here. biggrin.gif She has 39 children, 9 of which are golds. She had many more grandchildren, great grandchildren and so on, and she is my first CB metallic. Caught her all on my own while I was looking for CB silvers. xd.png

The first four dragons I caught - a pebble, a mint, a magi and a purple laugh.gif

my GoN, my Alt Black, my blue dino

and many others, because of their names^^

My alt vine, Vinaceus. He has an awesome code, hARp! I love vines and this was my first alt as well.

Sadly he's inbred sad.gif.

My CB silver, second gen gold and all my holiday dragons.