TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

I think I know what will happen on 12/12 the breeding for the christmas dragons will start. It makes sense doesn't it?

I'd think that's a little early for Christmas breeding...

I think I know what will happen on 12/12 the breeding for the christmas dragons will start. It makes sense doesn't it?

I think the breeding of Christmas dragon's is closer to the 21st December happy.gif

I'll have to go test that again, but I think I could. :3

you mean that you aready have that action? blink.gif

nut the halloween breeding happened pretty early this year.

Not really. It was just 4 days before Halloween-- December 12 is 13 days before Christmas.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to start squawking incoherently like a caffeinated, really excited parrot.

AWWWWWWK AWWWWK SQUAAWWWWWWK biggrin.gif AWWWK AWWWK biggrin.gif

which begs the question >> can't this be closed now?

I'm sure he will put something up when something happens xP.

Close this thread and all the ADHD folks will just move over to another thread. Or quite possibly more than one. At least now, all the speculation, pokes, etc. are in one clearly labeled place that you can read or ignore as you please.

Onoez, moar people hunting for reds ohmy.gif

And when I thought I'd have a shot on a CB one with the biomes..........

I'm sure many people will be breeding their reds to get more eggs, instead of hunting in the main cave.

OH YEAAAAAAH

biggrin.gif Vamp lineages = yes. I can work on my Moon Cult now 8D

Will it show for vamps who were bitten before this was implemented?

OH YEAAAAAAH

biggrin.gif Vamp lineages = yes. I can work on my Moon Cult now 8D

Will it show for vamps who were bitten before this was implemented?

No, only ones bitten after this.

Thanks so much for the heads-up as to what's coming TJ. Realize coding takes time but I am looking forward to alot.png of these features. Thanks so much for all of your hard work on this.

Onoez, moar people hunting for reds ohmy.gif

And when I thought I'd have a shot on a CB one with the biomes..........

Why would people hunt for more reds?

Thanks so much for the heads-up as to what's coming TJ. Realize coding takes time but I am looking forward to alot.png of these features. Thanks so much for all of your hard work on this.

Actually per the last line of the first post"coding is already done"

all that is left is testing and tweaking laugh.gif

I think I may go crazy before the Implementation, and here I thought I was a patient person

Why would people hunt for more reds?

Because people (like me) who use Incubate a lot will need more reds to always have incubate available when they want to use it with the higher egg limits.

Yeah, I've lost eggs many times because the page slowed down while I was refreshing, for example, like a stone hatchie I tried trading for but my refresh didn't load fast enough. So with Teleport, I won't have to worry about losing eggs/Hatchlings!

That's what will be so great with Teleport. And I think the trading will actually *increase* among many of the players who have pretty much given it a pass due to losing eggs and hatchies in the past. I'm all for it and can't wait until it's implemented. Also, in the meantime, I've gone crazy with trying to breed my magis, as well as trying to pick up purples. Yay! Fun times ahead. smile.gif

I've been preparing for awhile now for teleport. I have ten adult magis ( and 7 of them have names like TELEPORT IS A GREAT IDEA or SAY YES TO TELEPORT)

Edited by dovercat99

^ Pretty much this. It wouldn't be very fun if he put out a set date and then we discovered a bunch of bugs we'd missed and he had to go back and fix them and delay the date. Much better to just keep you all waiting. ;3

And honestly, no matter what he does or what order things get implimented in, people are going to cry and moan until their jaws get tired because that is how people are. I see this ALL THE TIME at work. Even if I delt my table blackjack after blackjack, they would still find something to whine about. "Where is my waitress?" "Why haven't I gotten a blackjack yet?" "Its too hot in here" "Its too cold in here" "That guy is smoking." "That lady asked me not to smoke and it is my right.... *blah blah bitty blah*" Honestly, if I had a dime for every complaint I got that I couldn't do jack about, I'd probably be a millionare.

As much as I'd love to have all of these changes implimented YESTERDAY, it will be so much better to have TJ take his time and get all the bugs out of the code first. I support teleport, I would love to see the new egg limits before Christmas, everything he gave us is one goody after another. Reading the first post, I felt like I already had my Christmas stocking and was just pulling one goody after another with no end in sight. But I don't want to gift something for the first time and have teleport glitch on me. With my luck, it would be the first time my shinies come across for me and the egg would be lost. I don't want to have the new limits put in place and have something glitch and A)Kill all my eggs while it is being fixed or B)Lock me prematurely and I don't get something really good (like a Christmas egg). TJ needs to take his sweet time. This isn't WoW. TJ doesn't put out patch notes and expect it to be implimented THAT DAY. And even with WoW patch notes, the first couple days are full of glitches for Blizzard to work out. They get it done, but their servers are down for hours on end repairing problems from that week's patch notes. And that is with a huge team working on one of the biggest games in the WORLD.

Take your time TJ. Take your time and make it right. I'll wait. And I'll just start sitting on anyone who complains about how long it takes until they stop. I'm sure my beefy 100lb frame will make a huge impact.

You tell 'em Eluin!!You have some absolutely on point truths...so,just ride them out! biggrin.gif

Rockin' On

I like it alot.png, but it feels like a bit of the old dragcave died along with it....like the binomes, sooper excited! 8D but.... no more grabbing eggs witha 1/100 chance? No more vying for that rare you saw flash by? NO MORE clicking like an idiot ? D= I know that that will still happen, but with the binomes thing, you want a water, go to water, jungle? go to jungle , the amount of players will stay the same, and since rares are in all of them...that'd just make them harder to get, no?

Can we get a badge that says "we saw the cave before the change" when all this is implemented?