TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Everyone I think we are going to get an update soon because I saw TJ on the active list.

Edit: Yes i know this is jumping conclusions but TJ hasn't been seen on the active users list since the lat update.

Edited by scm7271999

Everyone I think we are going to get an update soon because I saw TJ on the active list.

It would be nice, though I'm not getting my hopes up. However, I find it funny how everyone jumps when TJ comes online. I wonder how many stalkers he has? tongue.gif

I'll have to go test that again, but I think I could. :3

If that is true, does that mean the 5 hour wait to abandon cave caught eggs would be gone as well?

I would think, if the 5 hour wait to abandon cave-caught eggs is not being waived, that this feature could be abused by those that keep dual scrolls.

ETA:

Can we get a badge that says "we saw the cave before the change" when all this is implemented?

I would agree to this if it earned us another egg slot. laugh.gif

Edited by razi

Edit: Yes i know this is jumping conclusions but TJ hasn't been seen on the active users list since the lat update.

STOP IT. OAO

You're making me have a heart attack. I wanna prolong my asplosion as soon as possible.

Wow, some really awesome changes on the way! Can't wait - especially with the renaming - I came up with a naming theme after I already named a few, so it'll be great to fix those! biggrin.gif

Just from reading the first few pages you aren't the only one who it excited. I am one of them too.

Love the little badge xd.png

This has me so excited... I need to know when TJ!! I'm dying of excitement xd.png

Love the little badge xd.png

This has me so excited... I need to know when TJ!! I'm dying of excitement xd.png

Thank you smile.gif Finally someone commented. (I hope you're talking to me anyways wink.gif ) Suggestions? I don't like it quite yet...

Yes testing coding takes forever sad.gif

Which reminds me, gonna need a whole lot more red dragons... I have only 35 but with these new extra slots... woo!

So Kip, how are things goin' with your grandpa? wink.gif

*hides in bunker*

lololol that period in time, my friend, was absolutely insane. xd.png

EDIT: whoops forgot to mention: I think it would be cool to have a "I saw the cave before the change" badge. I don't know what it would look like, but that would be cool to have on my scroll. smile.gif

Edited by Rpuppyluvr0203

lololol that period in time, my friend, was absolutely insane. xd.png

EDIT: whoops forgot to mention: I think it would be cool to have a "I saw the cave before the change" badge. I don't know what it would look like, but that would be cool to have on my scroll. smile.gif

Ohhhh ya'll meant on the scroll!! duh...

Wow, some really awesome changes on the way! Can't wait - especially with the renaming - I came up with a naming theme after I already named a few, so it'll be great to fix those! biggrin.gif

That just reminded me of how useful renaming would be for me! I too thought up a naming theme very belatedly. Also released a few due to the names. :\ Oh well.

Ohhhh ya'll meant on the scroll!! duh...

well I guess there could be a badge for both. Yours looks good for the one on the forums, but IDK what the badge could be for the scroll.......

well I guess there could be a badge for both. Yours looks good for the one on the forums, but IDK what the badge could be for the scroll.......

LoL smile.gif well if anyone has any suggestions feel free to spit them out at me...

So Kip, how are things goin' with your grandpa? wink.gif

*hides in bunker*

You win the world.

That day was so amazing. :'D

I honestly don't think we'll get these updates within the week. That's just me, though.

Can we get a badge that says "we saw the cave before the change" when all this is implemented?

Hehe, that would be cute, but I wonder what the icon would be.

I want an *in before the fog* badge tongue.gif