Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

The glass lizards are pretty. I would know -wink-

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

New stuff...

I am confused as hell though...how do people get amphitheres and dragons and stuff? I saw they're probably from other planets on a forum thread, but can't find where to get a ship for the life of me...Or were they previously available but no longer?

New stuff...

I am confused as hell though...how do people get amphitheres and dragons and stuff? I saw they're probably from other planets on a forum thread, but can't find where to get a ship for the life of me...Or were they previously available but no longer?

from time to time the owner breeds them and hands them to users who are in the chats wink.gif

current pretties..

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by DemonAshley

I had a dream there was an orange dino and a black and green variant of a false flower spider slaving me around telling me to do stuff for nyoka in a school on zeima.

Do you think I play computer too much?

I am wayyyyy to lazy to sit around the tundra but I want those hydrurgeon whales (whatever) sooooooooooooooooo much!

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

I had a dream there was an orange dino and a black and green variant of a false flower spider slaving me around telling me to do stuff for nyoka in a school on zeima.

I am wayyyyy to lazy to sit around the tundra but I want those hydrurgeon whales (whatever) sooooooooooooooooo much!

Black and-

*Looks at self*

o_O

Me and Rebs bossing you around?

GO TO WORK

If I had two of the same kind, I'd breed them for other people, but I have one Erebus and one Ampithere and they don't breed with each other :/

This is terribly amusing, you being dream-bossed-around by Rebs and Rhea's on-site avatars.

It's ok, I'm mostly interested in unbred ones anyway. I just wasn't sure if like, maybe you had to get x amount of omegas or something first and then you could get a ship and travel.

So Zeima is the only one open, right? And the moon is broken or something. lol

New stufffffff (and all the old stuff that still needs to grow up the rest of the way):

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by manticore

My goal: Collect a male and female of everything <3

Good luck getting all 8 variants of Aineku male and female. One of them is really rare...

ROFL on teh being bossed by site avatars!

hmm I miss rebs xd.png he's real fun in the chat.

hmm update on my critters, finaly got one of all new ones <3 (ps i refuse to get spiders creepy things..)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Spiders aren't creepy sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Stuff that needs growing still.

Edited by manticore

Good luck getting all 8 variants of Aineku male and female. One of them is really rare...

What's an Aineku?

Also, where are the cats found? I don't think I've found one.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo