Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

AWESOME. I'm probably gonna drop back into slight inactivity though 'cause real life is kicking my butt.

D'awww that's ok xd.png

Rhynn finished zeima biggrin.gif So that's another step closer to having the site finished ^^ We also made a cute little pygmy creature yesterday that you get randomly when finding creatures. Go check it out in completed, it's the platinum pygmy.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm so overjoyed. Things I've been working on are finally being put to use. <3

*runs off to finish Western Fruit Fox*

And congrats on the 100 members. ohmy.gif That's pretty awesome.

Edited by miggyrox789

Yes, it's the levelup link. You should use the other code though xd.png The Levelup Image/ view page.

And everyone, I added the external levelup pages and the users online thing.

WE HAVE OVER 100 USERS NOW.

Automated drops now, desert and water biomes added to map. New Aineku variants (Below) and 2 new creatures. One with dimorphism, one with breed only alt. :> FEEDBACK (Otherwise ima hafta keep deleting and posting my posts X3)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

everythin good? :>

Bleh, I locked myself with the other two before I realized there were new Ainekus. Ainekus and false flowers are my favorites. xd.png

Eeh, I have trouble getting all the different Aineku variations xd.png At least I do have a tinged nightmare crawler and a lizard (totally forgot what it's called. Bad Rhynn!)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Ask rebs on site, he'll probably do it for you.

He's supposed to be gone for a few weeks, though.

Rebsingh hasn't left yet, so if you send him a PM he should be able to fix it for you, I think. It's too bad my mod powers don't go far enough to be able to do it for you...

BWAHAHA my Aineku are ebils >D

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

It's ok. And that egg with the question mark is supposed to be there, I presume?

It's ok. And that egg with the question mark is supposed to be there, I presume?

If you have a menagerie, yes it is xd.png It's just a default page, it'll be fixed at a later date smile.gif And if you need your username changed, just PM me on the website, anyone can PM me! ^^

http://www.projectnyoka.com/pm/compose?user=Rebsingh

Or you could PM me here, or on the nyoka forums smile.gif How's everyone liking the game so far?

user posted image

That's it.

You should grab some creatures then smile.gif That's just a default egg and it will be fixed later on, but when you grab alphas, it will go away! ^^

Project Nyoka is really coming along. Beta Week will be starting before long, you should join to get some beta creatures that will be hard to come by otherwise.

Edited by ignite444

Joined awhile ago...already working on a critter

very efficient site...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thanks everyone! smile.gif We now have an IRC room, so drop in anytime. Here's the link:

http://www.projectnyoka.com/irc

and there's a link on the homepage.

Some updates:

Messaging has now gained the Delete action (After lots of promises tongue.gif)

Breeding will be implemented soon (It works for me, I just want to keep you all waiting X3) smile.gif

Thanks Titi! c:

You shall have no fear of siggy character limits because...

NEW EMBED CODES HAVE BEEN ADDED. They're short, and they're awesome.

http://www.projectnyoka.com/creature/Tn3A4 -> http://nyoka.us/Tn3A4

The images are also tinyfied. They have already been added to the site through the "Share my creatures" link on your userpages! smile.gif Tell me what you think X3

Edited by Rebsingh

I joined as tiger447 biggrin.gif. Great site so far Rebs!

P.S. I'm making my own adoptable site hopefully to be out in the Fall maybe earlier.

Edit: I forgot my leetle army laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by grayson1314

Pfffft.

Another copy site.

I mean srsly never gonna get as good as DC.

TJ IS BOS- those erebi are cool, though. And so are the burgen beasts.

*signs up*

This is a great site, way cool art,easy to use, and best of all the admin,staff and members are all friendly and helpful,its a great site to collect,click and just hang out on

I'm really glad Nyoka has come to be, it's really been a refuge for me when I wasn't feeling truly with it during a certain day. The staff members and artists are incredibly kind and polite, and the website is truly doing well. I can't wait for it to be out of Beta and for more users to come. I shall continue to help sprite for it as it grows. ^^;

Seriously, anyone who has been viewing this thread and not joining, you really should, before it goes out of Beta and you can't get the Beta creatures as easily. ;D

On another note, Tinged Nightmare Crawler Alt biggrin.gif

user posted image

The staff members and artists are incredibly kind and polite

But not normal users D:

Well, that's true about me if you think about it... but whatevs

But not normal users D:

Well, that's true about me if you think about it... but whatevs

Everyone is polite and kind! xd.png whattchutalkinbout.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I know I have a lot of spiders. X3

Edited by Rebsingh

Everyone is polite and kind! xd.png whattchutalkinbout.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I know I have a lot of spiders. X3

Because spiders are awesome.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image