Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Russian Blue and Angora Ainekus.

I froze the female Jungle Flashback since none seemed interested in her wink.gif (and i though everyone neded females)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Both of mine came out female actually. Derpderp.

And thanks. I don't know squat about cats, I know dogs. lol

Dont worry manticore i didnt know the anmes, and Angora is the last of the cats i need.

update with just alphas (they hatch fast but growing up goes slower on my stuff)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

^^ yea thats Enyalwyrm <3)

Edited by DemonAshley

Does anyone know if using an image location link in an image rotator will get the creatures views? I'm trying it out to see what happens. If anyone knows where I can make a rotator that can uses embedded codes, let me know.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Might as well post my cats here too.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

i would like to know that too,I joined alst week I guess and only gotten about 5 creatures sad.gif

here are mines:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

for those who know about this.. please visit my page and tell me what I'm missing sad.gif

My Project Nyoka page

Edited by RyuKaiser

RyuKaiser, you still need the Aineku, Jungle Flashbacks (promotion hunt linked on main page), Glass Lizards, Irukaiji, and the officially-unreleased creatures that are available through breeding. Out of those, the Flashbacks and Irukaiji are easy, the Aineku and Glass Lizards are a bit rarer, and the unreleased breedables are really difficult.

Right now, I'm raising stuff to Delta and then abandoning it, keep your eyes peeled.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

thanks Complete, I'll try to, I'm sort of busy most of the time, but I'll try to

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

another question, were are the best places to look for them? as I said, I'm pretty new and don't know much of this game

The rivers are the only place with Irukaiji, and the Jungle Flashbacks are found by doing the source-code quest linked on projectnyoka.com

Otherwise, you can find them yourself, it's more fun that way. Aineku are the furry eggs.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wookieinmashoo, i dont think that will work, when i checked the difference between codes for level up via image vs level up via click, the difference is the URL not image.

Unfortunately, those won't work either. So far rotating the image might be working. It seems to work with dragoncave sprites...I think. I'll go ask someone in th e GPX thread, because I know they use things like this with rotators.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Clicked all the pets on this page for you guys! happy.gif

I'm, uh, looking for clicks for the pets in my siggy, so feel free to click back!

Edited by Gamekatt101

Passing out Clicks for all the still growing critters on this page! happy.gif Feel free to click the pets in my siggy if you all have some free time.

You should grab some creatures then smile.gif That's just a default egg and it will be fixed later on, but when you grab alphas, it will go away! ^^

Yeah, but here's the problem.... the site won't let me do ANYTHING.