Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Eeee <3 I sprited more of these than not, which makes me happy. Embed codes seem to be working nicely.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Eeee <3 I sprited more of these than not, which makes me happy. Embed codes seem to be working nicely.

Cool beans. You're wolf is 1 level away from adult ^.^ And the theme that you made is the most used theme other than Default! WOOOOOOHHHH. xd.png *TCA partay* ok party is over. Holy bajeezus, we have over 70 users already O.O

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wheeee.

Rhea, you never asked for a custom code for any of your creatures! Want one? Rhynn asked for http://www.projectnyoka.com/creature/Rhynn

Want one for your alt? Voxezi asked for Fishy xd.png And TCA asked for Sync. I'm allowing one per person. Want?? duh you want. PM me on nyoka with the code wanted and the code of the creature you want the new code for. I'm guessing you want it for your false flower spider, i could be wrong so just pm me on the nyoka forums or on the nyoka site :3

You guys should put links to your menageries in your signatures *cough*TCA, satyr*cough* xd.png

user posted image

From what I've seen so far, I think the false-flower spiders are my favorites.

user posted image

From what I've seen so far, I think the false-flower spiders are my favorites.

<3 Yaaaay ;p

user posted image

Oh, I noticed something with the embedding codes-the BBC urls seem to be switched. The "normal image" one seems to have the level-up code and the "level-up" has the normal code.

user posted image

Oh, I noticed something with the embedding codes-the BBC urls seem to be switched. The "normal image" one seems to have the level-up code and the "level-up" has the normal code.

Nope, they aren't switched. take a closer look at the img url and the actual url wink.gif

My favorites are the Erebus. I can't wait till the tropical amphithere is done though biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Whoo, it's working nicely Rebs smile.gif

Please click my creatures happy.gif

Edited by Rhynn Collins

Cool xd.png

Alright, I coded in sickness, but it won't kill creatures yet. (Sickness is to prevent a creature from growing up to fast) I also updated the levelup images to work smoother because the code was super bloated. I just made it all spiffy and neat xd.png

What should I code now? People are saying Abandoning, Time limits, and Sickness death.

Eh, I don't like sickness that much, how does it make sense? I don't like time limits much either - it'd be nice if this was a casual adoptables site not something to stress over.

Eh, I don't like sickness that much, how does it make sense? I don't like time limits much either - it'd be nice if this was a casual adoptables site not something to stress over.

I don't want people abusing the level up system and growing their creature up in an instant. I could have a levelup per day limit. like a creature can only get like 15 levels per day, so it'd take about the same amount of time to grow up a creature there as it does here on DC. Would that be better?

Edited by Rebsingh

I dunno... how would they "abuse" the system? Are you just worried about the server being strained?

I dunno... how would they "abuse" the system? Are you just worried about the server being strained?

No, I have this other site called Avadopts and it goes by a lvlup system without the restrictions that I have here. The horror: People used yarolds and get about 100 hatchlings at a time and just kept hatching their eggs easily. It got really annoying and yeah. Most people even grew their creatures up in a day. Within minutes actually. To adulthood. So that system SUCKED.

I hope this is better: I removed sickness and added a 15 lvlup per day limiter. I could make it 20 also, but with 15 it would take about 6 days to grow a creature up. Which is pretty reasonable and decent. With 20, it'd take 4 days. Which is better? I took sickness away (I didn't really like the idea either xd.png)

I see... I'd go with 25 actually, allows for quick leveling without being too quick. It's not like everyone's going to fill their quotas every day.

I see... I'd go with 25 actually, allows for quick leveling without being too quick. It's not like everyone's going to fill their quotas every day.

Ok, I approve. I'll go change the limits now smile.gif

All we're waiting for is me to code the spaceship quest and Rhynns art! WE'RE ALMOST DONE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

Whoa o-o Woooooo! Now we just need to hit 100 users!

We already have like 79 xd.png Not that far away ^^

Rebs? Is the code supposed to go to the link that mine go to?

Yes, it's the levelup link. You should use the other code though xd.png The Levelup Image/ view page.

And everyone, I added the external levelup pages and the users online thing.

WE HAVE OVER 100 USERS NOW.

Automated drops now, desert and water biomes added to map. New Aineku variants (Below) and 2 new creatures. One with dimorphism, one with breed only alt. :> FEEDBACK (Otherwise ima hafta keep deleting and posting my posts X3)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

everythin good? :>

Edited by Rebsingh

AWESOME. I'm probably gonna drop back into slight inactivity though 'cause real life is kicking my butt.