Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

New implementation has been added

• All levels have been doubled and needed levels are now doubled (ie, new limits: 60, 100, 160).
  • We have removed the ability to view the creature level.
  • The creature level viewing thing has been replaced with a GROWTH BAR. I will add percentages soon.
  • Levelup via Image codes obtain 1 level per view (Of the image).
  • Levelup via Click codes obtain 2 levels per click (Of course, it's harder to get a click than a view, so it's a tiny challenge).
  • 25-a-day maximum has been changed to 60 per day.

SOON TO COME: Bonding.

Edited by Rebsingh

Man, this is going to make it really hard for me to level stuff :/

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And I didn't mean that the normal users weren't as nice and kind. But a lot of people care about what the staff is like, because honestly I am NOT a huge fan of websites that have really mean staff.|D

Membah when we were all hating on TJ in the IRC |D

Wookie, the extra adopts are coming from Rebs~

In the pound/shelter/fhsiwo

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

Once the haystacks are released..i am making an army of them. Nobody will stop me >: D MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Membah when we were all hating on TJ in the IRC |D

Wookie, the extra adopts are coming from Rebs~

In the pound/shelter/fhsiwo

Lol, the "burning effigies" were hilarious, weren't they? ‿ Those memories of dancing around that bonfire...I will cherish them forever, ahaha.

Anyway, I made a few shelves for the soon-to-come store in Garnesto, the capital of Zeima. Check it out:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

People really seemed to like the top one.

Edited by SilentSkieBlue

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I don't see where people are getting all these. I've only seen a few areas open on on planet.

Occasionally Rebs will drop things that haven't officially been released, like Autumn Kings or Burgen Beasts [burgen beasts woot!].

Also some creatures are rare because some people are hoarding them, like the Ainekus.

Aaaoo.. so this is project Nyoka. I guess I'll join... friend been pushing me for weeks. Does theys send u annoying emails after you join?

Edited by cheese456

Why would any adoptable website send you annoying emails after you join? You mean newsletters? We don't do that, we have a news thing on the homepage tongue.gif

I'm really wanna see the new release rebs. smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Okay, posting because Rebs wants me to. And to help hatch my Erebus.

>>>>user posted image<<<<

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I finally have almost all the varieties of the Aineku I sprited <3

NEW RELEASE, YAY!

It's the only excitement around. What was released?

• Plainsbeast - GRASSLAND
  • Haystack Monster - TUNDRA
  • Hydrurgan Orca - TUNDRA
  • Mantisaur [Zeima Desert Variety] - TUNDRA DESERT
  • Glass Lizard - DESERT

Here are the babies themselves. X3 No my codes weren't haxed >:U

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Right before I go to india, I give you these :>

Ugh I egg locked myself JUST before the release. Not a very smart move on my part haha.

Here are my cute lil' critters~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hopefully they will hatch soon so I can get some haystacks and a few other guys. :3