Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Rebs just added a new feature--I'm posting because it was my idea and I'm happy about it--where you can hunt creatures just from the planet face, without having to go into the biomes. You can narrow down the selection by clicking the biomes, which do still work, but now you don't have to in order to grab something.

Also he's making a button to go right back to hunting after you grab an egg. Be done in a sec, meethinks.

You should really try your luck in Creature Suggestion, anlmost all creatures from there go into the game.

Apparently we may get a release soon~

Holy wat, Wook. I do wonder who takes care of all the animals.

Let's say robot. Yeah.

I need to collect more aiks, I forgot there were more versions now.

I'm just waiting for the fishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies. So I can hoard all of them forever.

Yeah fish are nice...I can hoard things all over again. I kinda want the tubby tortie though ._.

Just another cat to get.

How can you even get them? I've heard of them, but never even seen one.

No idea, but I heard they were scheduled for this weekend...maybe I'll check in the chat.

Well, they said in the weekend, but that was a week ago... As for the new release, in a week or 2.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I still fail to find the cats and the black lizards... any help on where to find them please? sad.gif

Cats can just be found on Zeima, they seem to be a bit rare at the moment (probably because people are trying to collect all the varieties). The lizards... follow the clues.

The red nightcrawlers are breed-only, right? /forgetful

yes, the red nightcrawler I only get it by breeding.

so the cats are rare at the momment? well, then I'll just have to keep looking for them.

btw, you say only at Zeima, does it mean you can go to other planets? 'cause I can't. And, are there any other breed only species?