Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Ainekus aren't rare but they're on high demand so it's hard to get one. So many people want them so they can try and complete their collection.

I still have only gotten a Haystack monster...I shouldn't have gotten a bunch of new creatures right before the new release...

Also I abandoned a thunder bolt trapjaw in the shelter recently. It's unobtainable right now except through breeding so good job whoever got it. I'll attempt to breed another one 5 days from now and I'm going to be breeding my Tinged NightCrawler and Lava Lyndworm soon. (The ladder also being unobtainable except through breeding.)

(Note all creatures only obtainable through breeding will be avail-bile once the new planets come out.)

Heh. All the folks on the IRC bred a whole ton of eggs and filled up the Pound. There are lots of abandoned pets to adopt there, now. :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Heh. All the folks on the IRC bred a whole ton of eggs and filled up the Pound. There are lots of abandoned pets to adopt there, now. :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Maybe now people will know it exists tongue.gifuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Just grabbed some eggs from the pound xP Where can the thunderbolt trapjaw be found? I remember that when it was on the completed list, ha.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I was asking that yesterday, apparently you can only get them if someone breeds one. I assume they'll be available wild on another planet later. I just grabbed an Aineku egg from the pound, idk if I'll keep it though. I'd rather get them wild, as difficult as it is

It only shows up if there's something in it. Just go to any of the areas on the planet and it'll say "a board pops up, etc etc etc"

a lot of dragons are still unobtainable from planets and you need to trade for them.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image and this ones for trade wink.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I just hatch stuff...got all these that have been neglected.

I managed to get some cats, but most were black, so I assume they are the most common

I got mostly the sandy colored ones. Those were all from the grasslands, my one black was from the forest. Then I got bored and got another Mantisaur :>

Edit trades over (lava wyrm for auttumn king) laugh.gif might keep flashback (if female i'll see if i trade it)

update on my creatures!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by DemonAshley

Hey, can anyone breed Erebus? I'd swap a tropical ampithere for a male :/

Also, anybody in need of Aineku, I can breed them and will also drop any that I catch that aren't Russian Blues or Mackerel Tabbies.

Hey, can anyone breed Erebus? I'd swap a tropical ampithere for a male :/

Also, anybody in need of Aineku, I can breed them and will also drop any that I catch that aren't Russian Blues or Mackerel Tabbies.

The problem is Erebus aren't breedable yet. :-/

(Also is the tabby Aineku the brown one with the stripes?)

Oh yea, I forgot to ask earlier, how do you get the pink nightmare crawler? Is like a random alt from breeding? And how do you get that lighter purpleypink spider?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The problem is Erebus aren't breedable yet. :-/

(Also is the tabby Aineku the brown one with the stripes?)

They aren't? That sucks. Yeah, the striped ones are the tabbies.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Bred my nightmare crawlers and got the pink one. And some Ainekus. Is the calico one any good? Is there a guide image to the breeds? lol

I've been on the hunt for them and I have no Russian blues...but I'll get some. As for the ones you will drop, I could use another brown or Siamese one. Are the calicoes breed only?

Oh yea, I forgot to ask earlier, how do you get the pink nightmare crawler? Is like a random alt from breeding? And how do you get that lighter purpleypink spider?

Yep the pink Tinged Night Crawler is breed only. (50/50 chance of getting one when you breed them.)

The light purpleypink spider is just a gender difference.

(Also Tinged Night Crawler's are pretty valuable since they can breed with draconic creatures. All the draconic creatures currently in Nyoka are UR. (un released))

user posted imageuser posted image

I finally got all the new creatures. :3 (The other 3 are already adults.)