Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Yeah, but here's the problem.... the site won't let me do ANYTHING.

And on the IRC, we asked you what browser you were using but you chose to ignore us and leave.

And on the IRC, we asked you what browser you were using but you chose to ignore us and leave.

Because I don't like sharing what browser I use.... and I have no idea honestly.

Well, if you are using Internet Explorer, it makes the site glitch because it isn't standard compliant. We suggest using Firefox or Google Chrome. They're free and pretty dang awesome.

We're gonna be getting betta fish soonish, with 12 variations to collect.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

They'll probably be released this month if I get time :>

Gorgeous. I love Tropical Ampipheatres the most ^^;;

._.

Good thing I think I just got done with the cats...sheesh. get to do this all over again. It keeps me interested though. I kinda want more creatures to have alts but not all on one creature. 12 alts is a bit much.

._.

Good thing I think I just got done with the cats...sheesh. get to do this all over again. It keeps me interested though. I kinda want more creatures to have alts but not all on one creature. 12 alts is a bit much.

lulz Sorry for the inconvenience, but they'll all be the same rarity, and some will be bred xd.png Not all found in the wild. 9 found in the wild. They're really pretty and awesome though xd.png But I don't think it'll be happening soon because I have school in 2 days -.-

I promise to stop making creatures with an insane number of alts just as soon as I finish the 14-adult-sprite gem-scale dragons.

And the fish should be more interesting because instead of 8 recolors, there are 6 different sprites and only 3 recolors of each recolored sprite.

(yes, I am responsible for the cats and the fish)

Of course they will. It'd be boring if they were all the same tail type. There are 3 main tail variations, with 3 colorations each, and 3 hybrid tail types with only one possible coloration each. The hybrid tails are breed-only.

Nuuuuuu :<

Just hoard them with your other creatures, they won't mind as long as you keep them away from the cats.

Haha, I was kidding. I'd go nuts trying to sort out codes and junk for two accounts.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll hoard enough bettas to push everything else to the side X3