TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I gave up getting an egg when the release started because the lag was so bad I couldn't refresh at all. Now, I get up, get back on, and I can't even get onto the front page! >.< God, does this ever suck! >:(

Okay, caught four and two for my boyfriend... time for 2 hours of sleep before I have to get ready for the concert. Night all, and good luck.

Nom nom nom watch as the Lagmonsta eats your eggies

YAY YOU GOT ONE biggrin.gif

Edited by Sindima

So it seems that if you successfully revive something, it doesn't count as a kill. /whistles

I still haven't got one but reading people posting how they finally got an egg after such a long time is encouraging. I've been going through awful lag like so many other people. As it is now, I'll be happy to get one egg. I am very thankful though that the drops have kept on coming.

Wow!

I just had amazing luck (not sure you can call it skill) and nabbed all four in about 20 minutes. Off to try to get some for hubby now.

This was the hardest Holiday event I've known.

Thanks to TJ and the spriters.

Happy Halloween everyone and good luck!

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

I'm happily scroll locked with four new eggies and two pumpkin hatchies (and one skywing) wub.gif Now I can finally get some breakfast and do something else than stare the screen xd.png

Happy halloween everyone and good luck catching the eggies!

I'm very frustrated by the lag. It's never been this bad before, and I've ended up staying up since midnight in an attempt to get one egg, let alone the three that is my goal. Firefox ends up "Waiting for dragcave.net" for three-five minutes, so that when it finally does load for me, the eggs it loads have been there for three minutes already.

I have given up. Been at it for the past 4 hours, and ended with not a single crust.

Will have to resort to pleading for help from one of my friends with a faster connection.

I think I'll change plans:

Wait until next Halloween and pester somebody to breed me one sad.gif

I wished there was a limit like with the other eggs, and I sincerely hope they'll stay at least for tomorrow, too

Alright, got 4 for my sister.

If you want me to catch for you, then message me with a temp password. It will take me about an hour per person whom I'm helping

I'm off to do some homework and other important RL stuff, but after that I'll be glad to help anyone catch if they still need it.

It's lagging everywhere. Singapore, Australia, South Africa...

Still can't catch it.

I'm very frustrated by the lag. It's never been this bad before, and I've ended up staying up since midnight in an attempt to get one egg, let alone the three that is my goal. Firefox ends up "Waiting for dragcave.net" for three-five minutes, so that when it finally does load for me, the eggs it loads have been there for three minutes already.

I agree with you. Add to all this my slow internet and you have me on my pc until tonight. And I've not zombified yet my zombie fodder! It's better to do this after the egg grabbing or I can do this now? It affects the capacity of getting eggs?

I missed an egg with the code "mAzs" (caps messed), which means "small" in my native language.

if you are on fire fox go to tools options then content. Turn off javascript and load image automatically. Refresh the page by clicking on the top most banner over the log out. When the page is done lagging go to the egg right under it. Right click and repeat until you get an egg. I was lagging so bad I couldn't even get a page for like 2 or 3 minutes but eventually you get an egg.