TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Finally able to kill some dragons but all failed T^T

Now I feel all evil cause I stabbed them to death and could not revive them.

I am trying to kill a dragon but he avoided my blade over 20 times...

He has a high DEX!!! xd.png

I read somewhere that if a dragon avoids once he'll keep avoiding for the next 24 hours...

And in other news.... damned lag! Ridiculous. I hate that it takes so long just to find out I missed - and I don't have it near as bad as some others.

Can't complain too much - I did manage to make 2 zombies this morning...

I just love how the lag always ruins the drop times....:: sighs :: oh well, at least I'm an insomniac that has nothing better to do

Killed four of my dragons. Got one zombie. Happy I at least got one but I still feel guilty over killing three batches of innocent pixels. D:

Oh yeah Zombie fodder! -Kills pink Flamingo- Die and I kill you. Wait that makes no sence... It's already dead? DIE AND I BURN YOU D8<

soooooooooooooooooo frustrated.... I've been trying to catch almost non-stop using just about EVERY method here for the last 6 HOURS, and I haven't caught SQUAT. I've never had this much trouble. This is unreal...

The lag monster is in full force tonight/day.

I think I can officially say that my Halloween has been ruined. I'm going to be exhausted throughout the day, and won't be able to go to a Halloween party from sheer exhaustion.

This isn't a 'halloween' release this is a HELLaween release! >.<

I'll vouch for that my sister-in-law has been up all night. I went to bed after the three a.m. "drop" and I'm up now and no eggs are dropping on the 6:00 a.m. drop time. Not sure if the lagging has thrown off the timing of the drops or not. *headdesk*

Ok I just caught my 94th Item. >:)

Lag much! I have shut off everything I possibly can and STILL can't get one. Half the time the site doesn't even load. Was the same last year - i think this is the worst event for my sanity. At least the VDay ones drop for a couple of days. Halloween hurts my brain. wink.gif