TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

lol, I put all the little tombstones up near the top so I can have a mini graveyard. I think all the dragons I killed were old so they had no will to come back from the dead and live all over again. Gee and being undead is totally fun! BRAINS!!!

I was expecting a release, but I was kinda weirded out when I saw more candy nagging me to click it while I was killing zombies (I got 1 zombie out of 5 attempts if you're interested). Anyone know how many new candies there are?

It's lagging everywhere. Singapore, Australia, South Africa...

Still can't catch it.

I'm in South Africa - I've caught 3 eggs for myself and 4 eggs for others. The lag is there but it is not debilitating.

I'm in the US and usually am hit hard by lags but honestly for some reason it really doesn't seem to be affecting me too badly. Have no idea why cause I don't have a ninja computer or connection. V-day was way worse for me

I wished TJ had set the cave to non-stop drop

I swear my husband will kill me if I spend more time in front of the computer

Dang it lagmonster, give us the dang eggs! :: goes lagmonster hunting ::

I'll join you. I want eggs too!

I caught my 94th threat, too...

Now I have to wait for my scroll to unlock...

Edited by Kaya Snow Princess

I'm in South Africa - I've caught 3 eggs for myself and 4 eggs for others. The lag is there but it is not debilitating.

I'm in Australia, and the lag is definitely here. I think it's planning to take up permanent residence. biggrin.gif Good work catching yours though!

AWW DAMNIT . NYCEOS DECIDED TO STAY DEAD ON ME AS WELL. I'M AFRAID IF I TRY AND STAB ANOTHER DRAGON MY SCROLL WILL BE BURNED. (Sorry for caps)

I´m sitting in Germany but I think its so laggy of my old Pc.

Other users has a faster Pc so it seems. Great. xd.png

Edited by Laurelin

My parents think I'm some determained monster now since I'm sitting here with my nose to the screen hardly blinking lol. o_o

I think most of us oruselves will turn into zombies from all this...

I think it would be better if the eggs would drop more often, it is too less for so many people.

I am trying to kill a dragon but he avoided my blade over 20 times...

He has a high DEX!!! xd.png

Once a dragon has dodged your attack/blade, it will continue to do so for 24 hours. :3

Cave page. There black with red. This egg is covered in a dark crust.

Go to page 1 to see for yourself.

The site isn't even lagging all that bad, it's just... there are no eggs!

why is everybody complaining so much? I have been here for almost 3 years and every Christmas, Valentine and Halloween has been the same: lagmonster and people complaining.

It is a game people! Nobody forces you to stay up late to catch that one egg!

Ok, I'm on a slow laptop right now so I probably won't stand a chance. Boohoo, I am so not letting that ruin my Halloween.

Stupid question, but where do you actually get the eggs? Normally on the cave page? Or on the abandoned eggs page?

And since I'm asking anyway, what do they look like and what is their description?

Answers much appreciated! smile.gif

I caught my 94th threat, too...

Yeah, you get them from the main cave page (not the abandoned pile). However, they don't drop all the time - there are pauses too.

I have some on my scroll if you want to see, or TJ's eggs can be seen in the first post of this thread. wink.gif