TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I knew I'd get more females than males again; 3 females 1 ungendered. I think my scroll is cursed.

Fingers crossed that the last hatchie genders male (I think I influenced it to be bit I can't remember)

Mine have all gendered correctly - 2 male, 2 female - so thrilled to have two breeding pairs!!

Tried to breed 2 of mine together => refusal xd.png so I guess, they act like rares, being typical for holiday dragons :3 at least they can breed <3333

Black Marrow gender count:

1 male

2 females

1ungendered

I hope the last one is a male xd.png.

I havent anyone catched of them. sad.gif

Can they breed out of Halloween and a HALLOWEEN dragon is coming out of the egg. Or can they only breed on halloween so that a halloween dragon came out?

please help

~Montymaus

I havent anyone catched of them. sad.gif

Can they breed out of Halloween and a HALLOWEEN dragon is coming out of the egg. Or can they only breed on halloween so that a halloween dragon came out?

please help

~Montymaus

Sorry but I´m afraid they won´t breed any Marrows until next year´s Halloween

One of my hatchies gendered male and the other gendered female without an influence. I still would've liked an Unknown gendered hatchie though xd.png

oh. that´s bad....

And for a pumkin dragon i must wait until next year ....

But, i have a Adult silver dragon. So cool.

I think I'm a little to excited about this, as I was dreaming of my hatchlings tonight. In my dream they gendered 50/50, two males and two females, so I just hope it will actually turn out that way too xd.png They should gender sometime today, so ^^

Mine gendered exactly as you have dreamed ... wink.gif *sprinkles some luck onto others*

Yes influence worked! My second gendered female, now I have a Male and a female. biggrin.gif

I was thinking of freezing one of my hatchies but I think that i'll let my hatchies grow up and freeze their eggy ^^

3 of my 4 Marrow babies have gendered...two males first, now..thank you, God...a female! smile.gif I was really worried that I would end up with all males like I did with my first 4 ember dragons! I couldn't be happier...I don't care what gender the 4th one is now! lol

I absolutely know what you mean. After my first two gendered both gendered male, I most have refreshed my scroll more than any other page ever online until I got the genders for the two others!!! (The 3rd was female, the 4th male again - incidentally, the same was true for the friend I caught my 2nd set of four for; could it be that there is a male/female gender bias programmed in? I assume it's random here, but in nature actually for many animals that bias does exist, if not a big as 3 : 1 usually.)

And 26 more hours to go until mine can grow up... does anyone have a time machine I could borrow to speed that up a bit? tongue.gif

2 females have grown, one of my males will be grown in a few minutes too smile.gif .

In 12 hours my last male Marrow will be grown up too and, finally, I'll be unlocked again happy.gif !

Yay! One of my girls grew up, another one should follow in about 7 hours and I'll finally be unlocked.

Does anybody has more informations on the ungendered (S2 with no gender), yet ?

I mean, besides that it's a glitch .

Wow, after I could only catch one I actually managed to trade for 3 and 1 I got free from someone offering and needing to drop right away.

So now from 12 scrolls where I was supposed to catch, 5 actually have one hatchling each. At least one CB Marrow for me and 4 or my friends. biggrin.gif

They were only in the cave on halloween.

bummer, I was at a friends house that day....

hahaha, guess that's the reason I couldn't find any in the Cave...

Thanks for the heads-up...

All four (2M & 2F) are grown up! I'm still thinking of names for them.

So far hubby has three females and one ungendered. We're hoping the ungendered genders male.

Edit: Yay, hubby's final one did gender male.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

Wow these adult dragons are soo awsome in color and also the info is intersting too. Very nice I can't wait for mine to grow up!

Yay! My first gifted marrow gendered in time to influence the other egg! I really wanted both of these awesome sprites on my scroll! I will probably try breeding them together next Halloween, but mostly I just wanted one of each sprite.

My male marrow grew up! Now I only have to decide which name he will get. biggrin.gif

His mate will grow up in 7 hours.