TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I'm sad to tell you, that it will be exactly like this year : a new breed .

The ones you could grab this year will not popping up as CB's next year, same goes for Pumpkins (last year) and the Vampires (Halloween 08) =/ .

vampires can be created though. if these are breedable (and lets cross our fingers that they are!) then i will be constantly scouring the AP because, of course, i missed out on this. typical luck for me.

vampires can be created though. if these are breedable (and lets cross our fingers that they are!) then i will be constantly scouring the AP because, of course, i missed out on this. typical luck for me.

Yep, sorry, forgot to mention that ... but I think everyone understood what I meant, though smile.gif ^^ .

-sad face- every time i tried to get a halloween egg, i just got an error message sad.gif i didn't get to get one, even though i tried a ton of times. does anyone know what might have happened?

I'm really hoping that the new dragons can be bred all year, even though it was a halloween release. I'd like to be able to breed mine and drop the eggs into the AP for those that didn't get any. I guess we'll find out what's up soon enough..

Yeah, 2700 people all on at the same time happened! Everyone got error messages, database error messages, horrible lag...it was hell day on DC...

Edited by MedievalMystic

xd.png they've actually died 4 or 5 times already today/yesterday. He just revives them.

Huh.. They're back to life again. You're right. TJ has the gift of life.

Well now that I had a good long look at these I think they might be some sort of vulture-like dragon.

Yeah, the stage 1 babies look exactly like naked baby vultures! lol I still loves them though... **squishes little creepies**

Yeah, that's what I thought yesterday: They are VULTURE DRAGONS! Hehe

xd.png they've actually died 4 or 5 times already today/yesterday. He just revives them.

I wish he would revive my poor egg it didn't deserv to die like it did, I wouldn't even care if he made it increased to having to take up an intire month befor it gets close to hatching i just want my little halloween egg back.

Does anyone know if there's something wrong with Dragonnery? I'm trying to add my Halloween eggs so they actually get enough views/clicks to hatch but when I put in my scroll name, the section where I'm supposed to see my eggs/hatchlings with the clicky boxes just shows up as a blank box. >.< I've added them to some other sites, but none give as many views as Dragonnery.

Why are all of TJ's hatchlings dead? Does this mean that this species follows similar rules to the zombie dragons? unsure.gif

Do people never follow the regular releases? I'm surprised.

Also, this after-lag is worse than the lag during Halloween, lol.

Does anyone know if there's something wrong with Dragonnery? I'm trying to add my Halloween eggs so they actually get enough views/clicks to hatch but when I put in my scroll name, the section where I'm supposed to see my eggs/hatchlings with the clicky boxes just shows up as a blank box. >.< I've added them to some other sites, but none give as many views as Dragonnery.

Same happened to me. sleep.gif

Yeah, the stage 1 babies look exactly like naked baby vultures! lol I still loves them though... **squishes little creepies**

They're soo cute xd.png !

''hardly be considered cute'' ..well, I had to look twice before I could make out the hatchlings mouth, but then, I thought it looks cute ^-^ .

If I can save some babies from mine, for myself, next year, I'll froze one or two smile.gif .

Happens to me sometimes. Try letting the page fully load before adding your name. Or there was something other trick I used... now I can't remember.

-sad face- every time i tried to get a halloween egg, i just got an error message sad.gif i didn't get to get one, even though i tried a ton of times. does anyone know what might have happened?

Hun, you can't get them anymore. Only on Halloween could you get one, and if you got the error message, it's probably because you weren't fast enough, they were hard to catch. You could've gotten a catcher...but it's a bit to late for that. You'll just have to wait for next year, when the second gens come out, if they can breed...

Maybe they're Phoenix dragons! Burnt crust...die, come back to life... that'd be so cool!

Sheez. TJ's dragons keep dying. I was hoping to see the adult forms today.

I wish he would revive my poor egg it didn't deserv to die like it did, I wouldn't even care if he made it increased to having to take up an intire month befor it gets close to hatching i just want my little halloween egg back.

Dude. This is DragCave. Sometimes the worst happens. But you can't do anything about it. Maybe you just weren't meant to have a Halloween egg? It's just fate and luck that fuels this game. TJ never revived a dragon that belonged to someone else, or I've never been around to see it. This means he won't revive your dragon egg, no matter how many times you ask. So stop asking. Sorry what happened. *lack of tea=angsty Dx*

You could send TJ a PM or an eMail and tell him exactly what happened and maybe he'll bring you your babie back .

Don't count on it, but I think he did it for some users in the past, if my memories don't fail me =/ .

Happens to me sometimes. Try letting the page fully load before adding your name. Or there was something other trick I used... now I can't remember.

Thanks. Will give that a try. *crosses fingers*

You could send TJ a PM or an eMail and tell him exactly what happened and maybe he'll bring you your babie back .

Don't count on it, but I think he did it for some users in the past, if my memories don't fail me =/ .

They did have him revive one egg i remember for sure and it was murdered just like mine although that person had it murdered difforently insted the person didn't post it in hatcherys the person actually hacked the guys account and killed it off him self.

It;'s crashed. Some of the others have too. It can't get info because of the lag. NOT good !

I'll just call them Phoenixes for now, lol, they do keep dying and coming back to life tongue.gif , still... I really wonder what their real names are, can't wait!!!

EDIT: Yes!! Top of page 206!~

Edited by 98hime

It;'s crashed. Some of the others have too. It can't get info because of the lag. NOT good !

OHNO! sad.gif Dragonnery and Egg Drop Soup have been my two go-to sites.

I hope this lag doesn't last too long. >.< At this rate my eggs will never get enough views to hatch.

Thanks. Will give that a try. *crosses fingers*

If it doesn't work (still not sure if that was the trick I use x_x), I can try to add it for you.

EDIT: Oh no D: now it's not working for me. And I just tried 5 minutes ago!

Edited by icecube

There are TONS of fansites that are working just fine right now. Try Allure, DCF, EAtW, Sunny Side Up and Valley Sherwood. They're not giving me any problems at all. I know Dragonnery is one of the big sites, and most people depend on it, but there's really so many of them out there, you shouldn't have any problems getting the views you need.