TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Which forums are gone? I can still access the Breeding section.

All the forums that aren't DC related. xd.png

Last offer to catch for people! ^.^;

I can't get one of the new eggs sad.gif

My computer is being slow and DC is being laggy. Will anyone catch me an egg? please

Thanks so much TJ!!! smile.gif)))) I can't wait to see what these new dragons grow up to be...

Which forums are gone? I can still access the Breeding section.

Because breeding is in Site Discussion, which wasn't locked.

I can't wait to see what these dragons look like as adults, I really like how they look as hatchlings.

Also, yay, my forum Halloween costume is done. 8D Can anyone guess what I'm dressed up as?

Seems several people are dressed up as Socks today. smile.gif

If you need a catcher, toss me a PM with your scroll name and temporary password. My girlfriend is still not online and I'm up for a challenge. happy.gif

well.. this has been a great halloween for me. after getting frustrated with not being able to catch any eggs for myself.. i got a catcher, so thank you so much to my catcher who got me the 4 eggs on my scroll. biggrin.gif. much appreciated. and i have all of the treats now too. so yea. xd.png.

EDIT: Drak, I think its the entire General Discussions forum. Apparently TJ disabled them, and a few other features, so the lag isn't so bad. Hopefully they'll return later this week. happy.gif

That would explain it, I'm never on those forums tongue.gif

Also, aren't the site and forums hosted on different servers?

Wait, so are the Ember and Harvest dragons still dropping (like, dropping after these new eggs are done) or are they a limited time thing? I asked my friend and she told me some type was going to stop being available soon, but I'm still confused about which :/

Man my b-day luck must fail. I haven't managed to grab even one of these. And I so want one! *Continues to try*

Keep trying, you will get one for sure! =)

Wait, so are the Ember and Harvest dragons still dropping (like, dropping after these new eggs are done) or are they a limited time thing? I asked my friend and she told me some type was going to stop being available soon, but I'm still confused about which :/

Only holiday drops are intended to be limited edition.

I don't know if it had anything to do with it, but I installed Google Chrome and used that to catch the last of my eggs. I wound up catching all 3 right in a row. (java and images off)

I'm hoping the harvest dragons will still be able to breed for a bit longer. I wanted to breed some to drop in the AP, but I've gotta wait for my two winged hatchies to finish maturing first.

I've worked out my catching issues from earlier that required me to ask for a catcher. So to pay it forward, I'm available to catch if anyone needs help. PM me your scroll name and a temporary password. smile.gif

Reposting for the people who need help.

Please PM me. I'm available right up until midnight.

I am still catching, I cleared out my PM

if you PMed me and you don't have any on the scroll please PM me back ASAP

I was trying to keep my inbox clean so not to fill it and if you didn't get your eggs yet it is because I accidentally deleted it. I am sooo sorry if I did that to any one it was not intentional.

If you'd like me to catch for you simply PM the scroll info and how many you'd like me to catch on it.

Only holiday drops are intended to be limited edition.

Oh good, thank you. I was just like "Oh shinizzle, they better not be." D: I havent managed to get any of those ones yet. But good good. Thanks <3

funny12321

look on the page down from you and the 2 pages above you there are catchers that are willing to catch for you!!!!

Anybody else getting "Sorry, a database error has occurred" upon catching?

It's taken me so long to snatch one! TT_TT

Got my eggs, thanks to Bozanstvena! Thanks, dude! biggrin.gif

-may try for zombies later tonight-

Well... *shrug* No more takers for me. I have to get ready for bed. Best of luck all the remaining hunters.

Happy Halloween! biggrin.gif

I know this isn't a trading thread, but if anybody has a PB pumpkin, I'd be willing to give them one or two new eggies.

Got my eggs, thanks to Bozanstvena! Thanks, dude! biggrin.gif

-may try for zombies later tonight-

you are welcome smile.gif

i am still willing to help catch for people in need ... just send me PM smile.gif

and i will have 3 pumpkin hatchling tomorrow to give away if anyone needs them. right now it is impossible to transfer eggs.

Anybody else getting "Sorry, a database error has occurred" upon catching?

It's taken me so long to snatch one! TT_TT

think someone has dedueced that the first egg top row is glitched and giving database error as it is not changing, IMO it's the trick of the ToT wink.gif

...and i will have 3 pumpkin hatchling tomorrow to give away if anyone needs them. right now it is impossible to transfer eggs.

I would love you if you gave me a Pumpkin biggrin.gif