TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Anybody else getting "Sorry, a database error has occurred" upon catching?

It's taken me so long to snatch one! TT_TT

You tried to catch the glitched egg, try to avoid the top left egg.

Anybody else getting "Sorry, a database error has occurred" upon catching?

It's taken me so long to snatch one! TT_TT

Funny story about that. I'm pretty sure that for the past half-hour or so, the very first egg on the top left has been the same one. Its code is F2qj. I clicked on it twice and couldn't get it. Looks like we got a haunted egg this year!

Got all four of my eggs in the bottom right hand corner. Or I just got really lucky every time I clicked there. Best event evur.

Edit: Double ninja'd ninja.gif

Edited by helix9

It has been exhausting, time consuming, occasionally infuriating, but I have my eggs, caught 20 or so for other people, got all TOTs, and 3 Zombies. The adults gave me an egg right before they transformed, so I am very happy indeed. Thanks TJ and spriters, for a fun Halloween.

Man my b-day luck must fail. I haven't managed to grab even one of these. And I so want one! *Continues to try*

There are catchers just above you and below you PM them I am sure maybe they can help you biggrin.gif

Throughout the lag I finally managed to nab 2, and now with barely any lag I managed to fill my quota of these babies! xd.png

Am still available to catch eggs for people. I've caught 12 so far for others, plus the 4 of my own. Would be nice to round that out to 20 though...

Edited by Eluin Gentry

Yay, i love the new eggs x3, i can't wait to see what will become of them ^ ^

I have a little bit of time left and am willing to catch eggs for those who do not have them. Just PM me with your scroll name, temporary password, and how many eggs you want.

Just repeating, since things get buried quickly on these drops, lol:

Does anyone have a link to an ungendered hatchie (Stage 1)? I missed what they look like, and the description said they were "naked looking"? blink.gif

Funny story about that. I'm pretty sure that for the past half-hour or so, the very first egg on the top left has been the same one. Its code is F2qj. I clicked on it twice and couldn't get it. Looks like we got a haunted egg this year!

The egg is still there and it also said database error when I clicked it. Datamonster egg, anyone?

Edited by Kittyauds14

If anyone wants a catcher, I'm still up for it. Just PM me your scroll name and temporary password.

Also, if anyone could hold a pair of Halloween eggs until tomorrow, I'd be willing to pay just about any price (including breeding promises of Dorkfaces, Thuweds, Metallics, and 2nd-gen Trios).

Man my b-day luck must fail. I haven't managed to grab even one of these. And I so want one! *Continues to try*

There are catchers just above you and below you PM them I am sure maybe they can help you biggrin.gif

Hey, we share the same b-day! and i know, terrible luck...

I was able to catch 4 of the new halloween eggs! I love the eggs! Thanks TJ!

I'm willing to catch eggs for other poeple, Just Pm me ^^

OOPS Maybe I should shut up now. But people still saying they can't get eggs and there is a message above them and under them for people to catch for people OH Well biggrin.gif

Thank you!!!! *Hugs Bozan bone tight and offers a slice of her b-day cake* Thank you so much! Oddly enoughy Google chrome hates my XP desktop but loves my vista laptop which is in the shop xd.png Desktop is normally always collecting dust cause its slow with things. xd.png

Again! Thank you *Hugs her two new eggs*

Just repeating, since things get buried quickly on these drops, lol:

Does anyone have a link to an ungendered hatchie (Stage 1)? I missed what they look like, and the description said they were "naked looking"? blink.gif

user posted image

Just for you Gyps <3 I found it on the Wiki site smile.gif

Edited by Drakrono

Yay, i love the new eggs x3, i can't wait to see what will become of them ^ ^

I can't either.

By the way, nice costume. ;D