TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Logged on and snagged a candy and what appears to be a pumpkin pie, can't wait to catch 'em all ;p

I'm assuming this even is similar to the egg gathering one, where they will appear every (five?) minutes?

Also, is anyone else getting major lag? And it only reads as being about 100 people on, so it's not overload or anything...

Edited by FireAngel73

TJ's note said that treats and tricks are scattered througout the site...what does that mean? I thought the treats were only on scrolls and the front page? He said tricks, too... ohmy.gif I wonder what that means! Watch us get up one morning, check out our scrolls and all our dragons are gone because as a 'trick' TJ made them invisible! hee hee >:D People would be freaking out! xd.png **snickers**

Edited by MedievalMystic

Ffffff TJ why you do this when I'm in class D:

oh well lol. I'll have to do it when I'm not on my iPod.

so far we have a toadstool, a pie, a lantern and a witches hat...

no pumpkins tho.. dongle speed not good tonight lol

N

I'm assuming this even is similar to the egg gathering one, where they will appear every (five?) minutes?

Also, is anyone else getting major lag? And it only reads as being about 100 people on, so it's not overload or anything...

The Easter eggs appeared ever 10 to 15 minutes. Also I think the counter is broken, there are many more people than that looking at the pages.

yay!!!!!!! I just notcied some candy below my beloved pink hatchie and clicked it! You're the best TJ!

I've gotten my second treat so maybe 10 minutes between things. Can anyone else confirm/deny?

Just got my third treat at either 8 or 9 minutes after my second one.

Can we see in anyone else "candy bag" yet?

Edited by pegasi1978

Can we see in anyone else "candy bag" yet?

It looks like it might be a bug, or they're deliberately viewable to the owners only.

Woot time for the Pumpkins!! So far just got some wierd eye thing, waitin to grab another though.

And getting some lag but not major yet.

Got another pumpkin and I have 4 treats so far.

Picked up a broken gravestone about 10 minutes after my last one. Which reminds me...

Nope. Graveyard still just full of dead dragons, though mostly gravestones now.

@Stromboli: Nope, it appears you can have as many as you want.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Heeheehee, so that's why there was an eyeball on my hatchling's view page... *amused*

Of course the site is now going to run like molasses in winter, but hey. xd.png

*goes off to breed her pumpkins*

Thank You TJ!!!!! smile.gif I have been waiting for this all year!!! Got 6 Treats already!

Edited by majors