TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Woo! My second Pumpkin breeding attempt gave me three! Watch out in the AP everyone, here they come tongue.gif.

Something's going haywire with the multi-clutch abandoning for me.

My dragons just produced a clutch of 3 and a clutch of 4. When I kept one from the clutch of 3, two eggs stayed instead of one. When I took one from the clutch of 4, three eggs stayed.

I've gotten two "treats" so far, but the site is experiencing major lag already. =(

2nd one for me - broken egg with yolk... lol..cute!

Aww, got a Pumpkin egg, thanks to whoever bred it, now I'll have one for freezing! happy.gif

Thank you TJ!

I hope I will catch every Item and I hope for an Punkin (I need an female). biggrin.gif

My dragons just produced a clutch of 3 and a clutch of 4. When I kept one from the clutch of 3, two eggs stayed instead of one. When I took one from the clutch of 4, three eggs stayed.

Same thing just happened to me O.o

I hope this doesn't become a whole Valentine fiasco again, where all the Pumpkins are going to abandon. I was really hoping to keep some this year, I want to complete my collection of them....

Wow, somehow I got 5 eggs after breeding my pumpkins. That's 5 eggs that it let me keep.

EDIT: Got a scorpion treat.

Edited by Xinkc

Same thing happened to me. I was able to keep twins from both of my clutches. One of 3 eggs and 1 of 4 eggs.

Wohooo! biggrin.gif

i wonder what and more means :3

but in meantime i plan to fins just how many treat and tricks are there >:3

ty tj! biggrin.gif

I've never seen a pumpkin egg! Can someone post a pic of one so I know what I'm trying to grab, please? lol

I've never seen a pumpkin egg! Can someone post a pic of one so I know what I'm trying to grab, please? lol

I've got some on my scroll.

They're orangey-gold.

Remind me real quick, the pumpkins won't breed with each other, right?

Also, Is it bad that I want pumpkins from someone else's clutch? biggrin.gif

Shroom. Nice!

One of the most amusing things about this is stuff people abandon for the Pumpkin rush. :V

I've never had any of my dragons produce more then one egg. How in the world are some of you having 5 eggs at a time? xd.png

I just caught two pumpkin eggs! Both from the same breeder! That's kind of fun, it feels like that makes them 'egghood' friends or something. ^^ Thank you so much Raindear, wherever you are!

Off to hunt the treats on the site~ So far I've got a little pile of jelly beans and what looks like s'mores...this hunt is making me hungry. xd.png

The basket is awsome. Just hope I will get enough treats (or tricks) to fill it.

Thank you so much for the treats. I truly loved the Easter Egg hunt, and this will be awesome too.