TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Oh duh, it probably just seemed that way because you could only grab four at a time. Braindead Wednesday moments. >.<

Fantastic.

I might be selfish this year and keep some of my bred eggs then. :3

Wowsie.. this is soooo fun TJ !!!! laugh.gif Many thanks for all your hard work! smile.gif

Caaaaandy Cooooorn!!!!

I think I know a trick. Seeing the same treat over and over and not getting it when you click it.

I lurv trick or treating biggrin.gif

I've just got a pink gummy bat 12 mins after my last treat xd.png Anyone figured out a trick yet?

Dude. I want. Now. o_o

I figured the bugs and such were tricks? I guess not. o3o

Found this on the graveyard *confused*

http://dragcave.net/view/XD

The joke egg!

That egg does not actually exist. It would just show up sometimes in the line of new eggs from a release. It changes color periodically, and never hatches.

Is it possible to breed two pumpkin dragons together or will they refuse? I only have one adult right now so I can't test it myself and if someone's mentioned it already I missed it sad.gif

Thanks TJ, I hated trick or treatin' as a kid, but this is wonderful

I have recorded 23 different items so far( reading posts) I am going to be totally useless the rest of the day- wink.gif

Just got a egg broken open with the yolk showing as a treat. smile.gif

I got a chocolate bunny. o_O

Yeah that is a pretty old bunny(easter) I wouldn't eat it. /joke

It looks like it might be a bug, or they're deliberately viewable to the owners only.

I was looking at someone else's scroll when i saw the little candy stick at the bottom, hovered and saw "trick or treat" - knew something was up, rushed back to my scroll, saw nothing there and then came over here at speed wobble to come read biggrin.gif

So does this mean we can "Collect" items just off our own scrolls at random times or does viewing others also give them? I'm not sure. This is cool! and thankS wink.gif

I can, but only through a direct link d:

Thank you for reminding me about that.

To see inside someone else's pumpkin/candy bag:

http://dragcave.net/trickortreat/THEIR SCROLL NAME HERE

Now got a dragon skull exactly another 12 minutes later biggrin.gif

*still staring at xd.png-graveyard-eggy* Thanks for the explanation ^^

Edited by Lolchen

I have 7 treats and bred 2 pumpkin eggs on my first try.

Breeding the next pumpkin on Friday.

So far I have: a round chocolate, chocolate coins, chocolate egg, cauldron, scarab and a weird black ball with a pumpkin on it that blinks to reveal some red and black design- a heart, maybe?

It's been almost an hour and absolutely no new items for me. =(

Edited by MysticTiger

Aw yay, this is so exciting!

I also just got three Pumpkin eggs off my female!

Good luck to those who got them, treat them well! <3

Is it possible to breed two pumpkin dragons together or will they refuse? I only have one adult right now so I can't test it myself and if someone's mentioned it already I missed it sad.gif

They can but one person said theirs refused and my sister's refused also... might just be a coincidence.

I was looking at someone else's scroll when i saw the little candy stick at the bottom, hovered and saw "trick or treat" - knew something was up, rushed back to my scroll, saw nothing there and then came over here at speed wobble to come read biggrin.gif

So does this mean we can "Collect" items just off our own scrolls at random times or does viewing others also give them? I'm not sure. This is cool! and thankS wink.gif

Any page that's on the main site works; it doesn't have to be on your scroll.

I was just commenting that we can't see each others "baskets", just our own.