TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Yeah, like the Easter Egg hunt we need a little basket or something...I'd think a Jack o Latern would be cool

There is a basket. Check your scroll.

Although, i'm not sure if it's a weird glitch, but mine didn't appear until I found my third item.

Yeah, like the Easter Egg hunt we need a little basket or something...I'd think a Jack o Latern would be cool

But we do have a Jack O Lantern Basket smile.gif Check your scroll, might appear late for some..

Edit : ninja.gif

Edited by arlymaye

My pair produced two pumpkin eggs, one of them went to the AP, and I kept the other. Also found a scythe on the AP page. Thanks for the awesome event, TJ.

Caught another pumpkin but I haven't seen a treat in 30 minutes (probably because since I'm egg hunting I have some functions turned off).

Same, mine didn't show up until after I found my third item.

I keep just seeing the same item over and over again.... and I can't pick it up coz it's already in my basket...

Hey! xd.png it's not drama! just an opinion

D: it's only because I'm locked, and can't breed anything!

Me wants Pumpkinssssss D::

Awww, sorry! I just know there will be more complaints and they will be of the bitter kind.

Looking at your scroll, do you need that striped white? It's got quite a long lineage, but I don't see anything special about the lines. If you need a striped white, I'll personally try to breed one and trade it with you after the Halloween event is over.

Also, have you incubated that vampire egg? If you haven't, you can get its time down to 4.8 days and be unlocked by late this evening.

Just suggestions....I hate to see anyone miss out on Halloween fun!

Why did you start this while I was in the middle of class, TJ!? :B

Two treats and no pumpkins so far (but as I dun have any, I will be catching one this year!). |D

Released three pumpkin eggs on the AP... I think I'll wait to breed the other. I wasn't here for the easter egg hunt, can someone explain it? Like, at the end, what do you keep, the basket? And are they all appearing on whatever site page you're on at timed intervals, or should I hunt through all of my dragons every ten minutes? ohmy.gif

There is a basket. Check your scroll.

Although, i'm not sure if it's a weird glitch, but mine didn't appear until I found my third item.

yeah I feel silly now. It just showed up AFTER I posted.

Caught another pumpkin but I haven't seen a treat in 30 minutes (probably because since I'm egg hunting I have some functions turned off).

You do need to have java turned on. I tested it out ans as soon as I turned it back on an item appeared.

Got an apple.

Is this is anything like the Easter egg hunt, found sprites will be for keeps.

Cute pumpkin look, but I don't see any awesomeness about pumpkin dragons, other than they're, pumpkin dragons?

I just saw the little pumpkin basket! Love it! Thanks so much, TJ, for always throwing something exciting out there for us! smile.gif I've got 3 treats so far!

I think everyone is abandoning eggs left and right...I've seen very few pumpkin eggs! lol If I don't snag one, it's cool, I'll just have to wait until a new Halloween egg comes out! smile.gif

Can't breed my pumpkins until tomorrow and even then I can only breed one as the other refused the only mate I have for it last week.

What's the timing between trick and treats?

Oh wow, more than one day.

And I'm SO excited abotu the trick-or-treating! I'd hoped there'd be little candies and I'm SOO excited there actually are! xd.png

Yeh, I just grabbed a guardian egg (cos it was close to 4 days), but now I'm locked until one or two hatchlings grows up and one or two eggs hatch...

You do need to have java turned on. I tested it out ans as soon as I turned it back on an item appeared.

Thanks. I'll turn it back on and catch some more treats. I have two so far and the pumpkin basket to collect them in. smile.gif