TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I found my first treat while trying to check if my zombie fodder was ready to breed again ^^ and that was before I knew anything was going on!

I just tried breeding my first Pumpkin pair and didn't get an egg. And I have gotten eggs from that pair before … I'll try my other two pairs later

Can we get a solid word-- like an announcement edit-- on whether PumpkinXpumpkin was a glitch or not?

I bred all my Pumpkins, sent 6 eggs to the AP, hope they go to wonderful owners who'll name them smile.gif

I wonder if TJ isn't tricking us into believing that there's something else other than the treats...

Ooops. Forgot the time I got the last treat. And just saw a pumpkin on the AP. Wanna be unlocked. Hope that some ppl still breed pumpkins in 24 h, so I still have a chance!

-stares at her Leetle Pie hungrily-

Now if only you were edible. And not so cute! <3

I thought something was up when I saw a radish at the bottom of the main page. Now to stalk the ap for those pumkins! biggrin.gif

I only started with 2 pumpkin dragons, but plan on making an army of them!! Muwhahahah! I have 3 things in my trick-or-treat pumpkin basket.

Caught a pumpkin lolipop xd.png It's kinda cute. Got no animated treats yet, though. Still got an hour today, yet.

I got 3 pumpkins from one pair and two from the other and they all got homes with loving, pumpkinless owners. I feel good about that.

Now does anyone know how long we have to catch all the Halloween treats?

I tried to breed my pumpkins and got refusals. Oh well.

Everyone's watching the AP, so that means CB dragons will be slightly easier to get...

Mwahahaha...

have we figured out the time delay between treats yet?

i'd dig through the pages but by the time i finish reading there would be another fifteen to read through

Is it a random time in between objects appearing? Or is it five minutes again?

/Screams

I hate this computer that randomly freezes and it's so slow! I'll switch computers...

I would help, but you are scroll locked, so you can't pick up any pumpkins.

I found a little dragon. It's in my basket :U

I feel good, this'll be the first event since Yulebucks that I managed to catch stuff in :b I was an hour late for first valentines dragons, and second year I kept missing :b TEeeeheeehee

Logged in got my first treat and came to see tot the forums whats happening. I quess im now going to breed my lovely little Pumpking King :=)

I'm trying to grab what looks like a small pile of eggs or candy, and it won't allow me to grab it. Grrr.

The tricks strike again!!!

There are like three versions of the witches hat that I have found so far...