TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I gues things like rotten zombie bats to pick up are tricks.^^

I just got such a nice beastie.

It's been almost an hour and absolutely no new items for me. =(

Are you looking at different pages or on different parts of the page than the top? I found several at the top of my scroll and then one at the very bottom.

Is it possible to breed two pumpkin dragons together or will they refuse? I only have one adult right now so I can't test it myself and if someone's mentioned it already I missed it sad.gif

Mine refused each other.

Oh, never mind, apparently... my pumpkins refused each other. So no pumpkin eggs from them this year. Cool.

*goes off to at least hunt for tricks if she can't drop holiday eggs as treats*

Arlymaye posted a lineage of a purebred pumpkin, so it's possible.

Well all I can say is that mine refused each other.

I got a scorpion form the front page. Where else do we find these Trick or Treat things, I'm a little confused.

Oh wait... my Pumpkins can't breed until tomorrow. Oops.

Guess I'll look around for cool tricks and treats. *goes to search*

Edited by Draco Knight

Got a spidery clock after 11 minutes. Perhaps it's random from 8-12 min?

Are you looking at different pages or on different parts of the page than the top? I found several at the top of my scroll and then one at the very bottom.

Yep. I've been scrolling down to the bottom on all the pages.

I hope the glitch I had earlier won't affect anything. There were smores everywhere, so I clicked on them all. I only got one, but still, I hope that didn't mess something up. =/

I just found a shrunken head looking thingy on the page where the treats are! smile.gif lol I didn't expect to find anything there! Gah, the AP is dragging so bad, I give up for now! I've got to get some sleep, was up all night, but when I get up, I'll snag as many treats as I can! Have fun, everybody, and good luck to those hunting the pumpkins! biggrin.gif

Not that I'm looking to grab one (I have four and I'm planning to breed my own) but I have yet to see a pumpkin egg on the AP.

Yep. I've been scrolling down to the bottom on all the pages.

I hope the glitch I had earlier won't affect anything. There were smores everywhere, so I clicked on them all. I only got one, but still, I hope that didn't mess something up. =/

I think that was one of the tricks. Shouldn't mess anything up.

Although, knowing TJ, who knows o.O

aw I wish some one can breed one for me.

And right after you post that, I see you caught on I just bred! xd.png

Happy Halloween!

What fun! Thanks to TJ and the creators of these little treats!

My first pumpkin gave me only one pumpkin egg. I was hoping for more to give away. Can't decide if I want to keep one or not. I have one promised to a friend, so I guess I will have to see what my other pumpkin gives me. I will wait awhile to breed it.

Got a... dragon foetus? in a jar. 11 minutes this time.

I decided to keep to the cave and to scrolls with people who have all dragons but hatchies and eggs hidden, so I don't have to search so much xd.png

Just got what appears to be something dead in a jar, eewww!

got that one to, i can't tell what it is cause my eyes are still dilated.

Well I managed to catch my sister two Pumpkins amazingly (especially considering how crappy her computer is AND the lag) and I, myself, have 3 and am uber locked. Now I'm off to get ready for work.

Thanks TJ! Maybe this year I'll actually enjoy Halloween XP.