TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Soo sad! I was refreshing pages waiting for treats and I saw 2 pumpkins sad.gif. Darn you scroll lock!

Are Pumpkins only female? The two eggs I've picked up so far have both had Pumpkin mothers.

No, My pumpkins are both male.

So the treats come every 10 minutes?

oo thank you.

Not a problem wink.gif I was going to drop any pumpkins I bred (personally, I don't care for them, I just wanted the adults for completion's sake), the one I have now is just for someone else xd.png

I got a bottel full of something *shifty eyes* Love Potion #9?? lol I love the little pumpkin basket very cute biggrin.gif

WB

Ok, I'm now shure it's completely random, because I just got a scorpion after just 5 minutes!

Well, I tried to breed my 2 pumpkins together and they refused each other. My spare pumpkin was able to breed with my pygmy and i was able to give 3 eggs away!

My goodie bag has a handful of candy corn and a weird bunny with a heart, candy cane and shamrock around it.

Awesome, pumpkins are breedable-I'll have to stalk the AP on halloween for them, then. Also, how many treats are there? The same as there were eggs? Does anyone know?

I caught a teeny little brown dragon on the side of one of my dragons' page. I've got 5 hatchies right now, so I'm not breeding my pumpkins yet.

Been an hour of wandering the main site and no new items for me. I guess i'm only allowed four items? xd.png

Well, i'm unlocked now anyway. Time to try to get a pumpkin~! biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ! I'm having the best time catching pumpkin eggs on the AP for my sisters and I! And I LOVE my little shrunken head treat!! biggrin.gif !!!

Nope, just a little bat.

I just encountered a "404 Costume Not Found".

._.

Oh blink.gif . I have a flying lollipop with bat wings.

So uh... how does this one work. Is the pumpkin basket the same as the easter egg basket and then we find other things to go into it? Or is the pumpkin basket a treat by itself? I did find this little bottle and then it disappeared.