TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I just snagged the cutest little animated dino treat! xd.png Thanks so much artists! smile.gif These are lovely!

Hm. I logged on today, saw this beetle and I was just thinking "Hrm... special event I see."

I didn't even think that this was for Halloween. =V

Excuse my question but how can I breed pumkin dragons?

You have to have a pumpkin dragon to breed. Not everyone does, so we are picking up the eggs from the AP.

saddly I bred my pumpkin before the event....and he can't breed again till after. sad.gif

Hopefully I can catch one off the AP page later.

Wee! Fun! biggrin.gif

Found a couple "treats" already - can't wait to find more. ^^

So there's only a lollipop and a bug? Because I've been getting nothing but orange lollipops.

Adorable sprites. <3

Will there be new Halloween dragons this year? Also I got my first treat biggrin.gif

I'm giggling at the cute flying lolly - looks like a bat got ahold of a lolly that's entirely too big for it.

Awww, sorry! I just know there will be more complaints and they will be of the bitter kind.

Looking at your scroll, do you need that striped white? It's got quite a long lineage, but I don't see anything special about the lines. If you need a striped white, I'll personally try to breed one and trade it with you after the Halloween event is over.

Also, have you incubated that vampire egg? If you haven't, you can get its time down to 4.8 days and be unlocked by late this evening.

Just suggestions....I hate to see anyone miss out on Halloween fun!

Just now I incubated all the eggs I have xd.png but no, I'm not dropping the striped *hugs egg*

And yes, I know how "grateful" can people be here sometimes xd.png

Now, time for some "DC Trick and treat" hunting until evening x3

So there's only a lollipop and a bug? Because I've been getting nothing but orange lollipops.

Adorable sprites. <3

No, they are so many different ones! Some people reporting seeing the same one again and again though .. *shrug* just keep on trying I guess. Good Luck!

What fun! I've already caught one pumpkin egg and a handful of treats. How neat this is. smile.gif

Cool! Found a few things already but too bad I can't pick up any eggs till tomorrow. *looks at his dragons* Grow up faster!!

I wonder how many 'Tricks' and 'Treats there are...

Oh well, I'm bound to find out.

Now I've caught a broomstick and a scarabaeus! biggrin.gif I love my treats! Wonder if I'll manage to get a Vampire Fang... and I want a cauldron! Anyone got a cauldron? Or a witch hat?

I found candles, a scythe and a ghost up to now. I wonder how many are there.

OHHHH!! I got a little teensy dragon when I bred my ONE PUmpkin and managed to get TWO eggs so I could let someone else have one too - HOOORAY!! cool.gif

No, they are so many different ones! Some people reporting seeing the same one again and again though .. *shrug* just keep on trying I guess. Good Luck!

Thank you. ^^ I have to clean, anyway - maybe when I get back, there will be a new one. biggrin.gif

strange - my basket is just a phrase that's link - no image of a basket...

No matter, I've found 5 items so far...

Now I've caught a broomstick and a scarabaeus! biggrin.gif I love my treats! Wonder if I'll manage to get a Vampire Fang... and I want a cauldron! Anyone got a cauldron? Or a witch hat?

I have a cauldron :3

Also have a cat face, cookies, a ghost, and some Dots I think.