TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I have been getting user posted image on every page I've gone to. Is this normal? I've only found one other treat 0.o The user posted image keeps haunting me and I've already tried Ctrl+F5. Maybe I'll try clearing cache next.

Some of these are really awesome!

Are you clicking on it? Maybe it keeps coming up because it's the next one you're allowed to get but you gotta click on it to move onto the next item?

I have been getting user posted image on every page I've gone to. Is this normal? I've only found one other treat 0.o The user posted image keeps haunting me and I've already tried Ctrl+F5. Maybe I'll try clearing cache next.

Some of these are really awesome!

PinkyHedgehog and my sister have the same problem. (though not the scythe).

So I'm confused. No new Halloween dragon or do we have to wait until the 31 for that which was what I thought. Though the hide and seek with the badges is fun.. I just wish I wasn't locked missed a second gen pb pumkin on ap rolleyes.gif

thanks for letting the pumkins be breedable again tj!

Wow!!! So far, I'm up to ten treats, all different, biggrin.gif and I've seen other people with completely different treats. Anyone know how many there are?

I have the bad feeling that I will not able to catch all of the treats, because there are too many.

Looks like a jar of Vegemite to me, which would be a nasty trick rolleyes.gif

Although there are some who love it...

I'm looking forward to the rotten egg biggrin.gif

Actually it does look like one. It even has a little "v" on it. I wonder if Skinst made this one...

Earlier today, I had to log off and then log back on before I could see the pumpkin basket even though I already had 3 treats collected.

Im sorry to say that plan didnt work for me.

Finally caught 2 pumpkins! smile.gif

*Digs around in evil-faced-fanged pumpkin basket*

So far I've got a shrunken head, an evil-faced cat mask, some bloody fangs, a flying bat, candles, a bunny with a heart and a candy cane, a very pretty lantern with cobwebs on it, the awesome flying lollipop with bat wings, a cookie with some sort of filling inside, candy corns, and that yellow cylinder.

'is getting good! Perfect for the midnight conference with the monsters under the bed! *Insert shrill witch laughter here*

For those stuck with the same treat, try logging out and in and/or restarting the browser.

a little help with this one

it appers to be a rat but is going on with it is it dead? plaugle infested? zombified?

user posted image

I'm wondering if the time new treats appear isn't randomized. i can't seem to get a lock on them. so the collecting is slow going.

user posted image

At first I though the image on the pumpkin was Texas, but closer looking revealed a draconic (or wolflike) head tongue.gif

Are you clicking on it? Maybe it keeps coming up because it's the next one you're allowed to get but you gotta click on it to move onto the next item?

Yup! I've clicked on at least a dozen of them. It just brings me to the Trick or Treat page with the two treats I've already found and another clickable user posted image When I click on it again, it just reappears in different places around the Trick or Treat page. huh.gif I also tried clearing cache and cookies, but this has not helped.

Has anyone gotten this thing yet? user posted image

It was my first :

There are so many that I love...the walking orange dino, the red capped mushroom,

the broken egg with yoke and the tiny broken headstone.

I've captured the pics of 87 so far but I myself only have 10, none of the ones I mentioned above though.

At first I though the image on the pumpkin was Texas, but closer looking revealed a draconic (or wolflike) head tongue.gif

what pumpkin?

but seriously though, that pumpkin is a reference to this which everyone should read because it's awesome

Yup! I've clicked on at least a dozen of them. It just brings me to the Trick or Treat page with the two treats I've already found and another clickable user posted image When I click on it again, it just reappears in different places around the Trick or Treat page. huh.gif I also tried clearing cache and cookies, but this has not helped.

Like this?

user posted image

=_=

I left and went to the post office ,when I got back I could catch the elusive bat so maybe just take a break and try later?